Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

Marina Granovskaia reaches agreement to sell Chelsea wonderkid amid Frank Lampard transfer plan

Chelsea have sold Nicolas Tie to Vitoria

The goalkeeper has joined Portuguese club Vitoria on a permanent basis after spending three years at Chelsea

https://www.football.london/chelsea-fc/transfer-news/chelsea-transfer-nicolas-tie-marina-18689527

0_GettyImages-1196144781.jpgNicolas Tie - Chelsea

3 minutes ago, lucio said:

Can’t see him choosing us over city 

I dont feel sad about, if we really wanted him then we would have done something about it. Can see City going amok in the transfer market for the 16846th time.

4 minutes ago, ulsterchelsea said:

Actually think it's nonsense. Seen some of the more reputable hacks saying we ain't interested. Plus it's talk sport who quite frankly are shocking at news

Oh well. 

29 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

I dont feel sad about, if we really wanted him then we would have done something about it. Can see City going amok in the transfer market for the 16846th time.

the cunts just got one of the top very young players on the planet for half (or less) of what he is worth

Manchester City agree £24.5m deal for Valencia winger Ferran Torres

:(

another great under 21yo off the board and directly to probably the best team on the planet for him

only ones remotely available atm (or next year) are in bold (only 10 left and soon less)

Ansu Fati  
Eduardo Camavinga   
Gabriel Veron    

Mason Greenwood    
Bukayo Saka   
Mohamed Ihattaren    
Alphonso Davies  
Rodrygo  
Gabriel Martinelli   
Dominik Szoboszlai   
Jadon Sancho    

João Félix    
Erling Haaland    (will move next summer or the one after)
Matthijs de Ligt  (probably not actually available)
Ferran Torres  
Vinícius Júnior   
Phil Foden   
Dejan Kulusevski  
Sandro Tonali (90% going to Inter)  
Ozan Kabak   
Boubacar Kamara

Riqui Puig   
Jonathan David  
Marash Kumbulla    
Evan N'Dicka   
Alexander Isak  
Florentino

Trincão    

2 hours ago, Puliiszola said:

Hope we activate it.

I like Aké but I don't think he's an upgrade on either Rudiger or Zouma. City absolutely need to sign 1 or 2 new CBs. Christensen would get into their team playing next to Laporte. That's how badly they need a CB.

6 minutes ago, Artandur said:

Max Eberl confirmed that both Ginter's and Elvedi's contracts extended until 2022, so that explains his confidence in neither of them leaving. 

So no chance he will be sold or just more expensive if someone does come in for him?

17 minutes ago, Rapkun said:

I like Aké but I don't think he's an upgrade on either Rudiger or Zouma. City absolutely need to sign 1 or 2 new CBs. Christensen would get into their team playing next to Laporte. That's how badly they need a CB.

I feel he is better than any of our 4 options. Great on the ball too. 

3 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

And now very stupid question...

Hypothetically (never gonna happen) if for example Rice or Chilwell decide to retire from football like Schurrle and want to do something else in life and than change their mind week later can we sign them for free? :lol:

No. Existing club retains the retired player's registration until the most recent contract expires.

57 minutes ago, Vesper said:

the cunts just got one of the top very young players on the planet for half (or less) of what he is worth

Manchester City agree £24.5m deal for Valencia winger Ferran Torres

:(

another great under 21yo off the board and directly to probably the best team on the planet for him

only ones remotely available atm (or next year) are in bold (only 10 left and soon less)

Ansu Fati  
Eduardo Camavinga   
Gabriel Veron    

Mason Greenwood    
Bukayo Saka   
Mohamed Ihattaren    
Alphonso Davies  
Rodrygo  
Gabriel Martinelli   
Dominik Szoboszlai   
Jadon Sancho    

João Félix    
Erling Haaland    (will move next summer or the one after)
Matthijs de Ligt  (probably not actually available)
Ferran Torres  
Vinícius Júnior   
Phil Foden   
Dejan Kulusevski  
Sandro Tonali (90% going to Inter)  
Ozan Kabak   
Boubacar Kamara

Riqui Puig   
Jonathan David  
Marash Kumbulla    
Evan N'Dicka   
Alexander Isak  
Florentino

Trincão    

What can I say mate, they can do what they want in any quantity needed, Pep is such a cheque book manager double up........smug cunt. They will buy their way to another title come soon.

According to the Mail (so likely to be BS) we have made an offer for Ter Stegen. This one for me makes a little more sense than Oblak as TS hasn't signed a new contract and we all know Barca approach the market not only as if they are on crack, but also injecting heroin at the same time.

They for me are the only one cray cray enough to do a swap involving Kepa. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8577279/amp/Chelsea-make-offer-Barcelona-goalkeeper-Marc-Andre-ter-Stegen-face-Bayern-competiton.html