Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

If Alaba is available you'd have to imagine Pep would be all over him. Their defense is as shambolic as ours is.

yes, Shitty is my main fear IF we go hard for Alaba

Alaba as primarily a LCB means no need to go for Romagnoli

and in theory, we still could sign Chilwell (obviously at that point Havertz would not be possible as the absolute BEST case would be around £100-110m combined for Alaba and Ben and quite likely closer to £115m-120m)

Shitty defenders (other than Laporte and Walker and the misused, wrong leagued, stupid buy of Cancelo) really are shitty, lolol

and INSANELY expensive (£440m spent on the players listed, when GK'ers are added in, it is £492m in outlays, which is just madness, lolol) If you toss in the now gone Danilo, it is over half a billion quid, and of that £519m, £209m was just on fullbacks! All our fullbacks on the main books, either on loan or on the squad cost under £90m combined in transfer fee gross spends. Shitty has spent £122m more than us on fullbacks and are very unhappy. £122m would damn near buy Sancho, lolol. (which was their De Bruyne-style cock up, ironically)

chequebook Pep

CB John Stones   marginally shit
CB Nicolás Otamendi   dogshit
CB Eric García  meh so far
LB Benjamin Mendy    dogshit
Oleksandr Zinchenko    meh, but his wifey is hawwwwt as fuck, lololol
RB João Cancelo  strange buy, he is a great RB, but Pep doesnt like him apprently, and the EPL is too physical for him
CB/DMF Fernandinho    35yo, and is soon spent, he is not a valid CB, just look at last night, but has been a superb player, it was a great buy

Rodri is not a CB, despite having to play there due to so many injuries, but he is a magnificent DMF

out on loan

LB   Angeliño (at RB Leipzig until 30 June 2020) meh
CB  Tosin Adarabioyo (at Blackburn Rovers until 30 June 2020) meh
CB  Philippe Sandler (at Anderlecht until 30 June 2020) meh

RB Pedro Porro  (at Real Valladolid CF until 30 June 2020)

DMF Ante Palaversa  (at KV Oostende until 30 June 2020)  meh

39 minutes ago, communicate said:

I don't think he is looking for a lcb though Laporte pretty much have that nailed down. 

As lb maybe, not sure Mendy will return to Mendy that I watch in his debut. He was an absolute monster

Mendy was a Ligue 1 monster and an big boy league flop, just like multiple players off that 2016/17 Mbappe Monaco team

We got another donkey in Baka

Lemar has been beyond doghsit at Atleti

Sidibe has been meh

Mbappe , the cunt Fabinho, and Bernardo Silva were the only really great layers off there, plus João Moutinho is decent (Falcao is complicated and was injured and shit here and at Manure)

they did have some good youngsters out on loan in 2016/17, like Allan Saint-Maximin, and Abdou Diallo and Hélder Costa

I remember Mendy really impressing me when he first moved to City. His crossing and delivery into the box was wicked and his pace bombing down the flank was quite a sight. I guess his big injury really took a lot out of him?

But yeah, he seems kind of the opposite of a Pep player. Can see them moving on from him.

Pep has had nightmare with his defensive signings at City. How much has he spent on full backs and center backs? Only Laporte and arguably Walker have turned our to be decent. The rest have been awful for them.

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

Mendy was a Ligue 1 monster and an big boy league flop, just like multiple players off that 2016/17 Mbappe Monaco team

We got another donkey in Baka

Lemar has been beyond doghsit at Atleti

Sidibe has been meh

Mbappe , the cunt Fabinho, and Bernardo Silva were the only really great layers off there, plus João Moutinho is decent (Falcao is complicated and was injured and shit here and at Manure)

they did have some good youngsters out on loan in 2016/17, like Allan Saint-Maximin, and Abdou Diallo and Hélder Costa

Injury cost him, bu otherwise he was a monster. When he came Pep pretty much designed his left side for Mendy. For pep and team like city to pretty much do that you have to be damn good

2 hours ago, killer1257 said:

I am not so sure if Onana is good enough either. I have seen him make mistakes too. Right now, I prefer Strakosha

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

Strakosha did a weird one himself vs Atalanta. I think whilst there are many decent young goalies that would be an improvement out there the really good shot stopper are a bit older and not as good with the ball on their feet

17 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

I heard Alaba does not want to play LB anymore.

well, then, there is out left-footed CB that Lamps covets so much

just depends on his price

surely he would cost £20m to £30m less than Romagnoli (due to age), the only other left-footed CB of quality with bags of experience who is remotely available

well, then, there is out left-footed CB that Lamps covets so much

just depends on his price

surely he would cost £20m to £30m less than Romagnoli (due to age), the only other left-footed CB of quality with bags of experience who is remotely available

I think I read one or two days ago that Bayern want 60 million Euros for Alaba.

But Alaba wants to play as a CDM because he wants to go more forward

16 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

I think I read one or two days ago that Bayern want 60 million Euros for Alaba.

But Alaba wants to play as a CDM because he wants to go more forward

around £54m (I wager they would take 55m euros (£50m)

Romagnoli would cost anywhere from £65-75m I think)

so not quite as large a difference as I said on the high end, unless Milan just goes wild (which they surely cannot given their shaky finances)

Bakayoko could be used as makeweight with Milan

Chelsea 'approach Bayern Munich to discuss David Alaba'

By Matt Law, Football Editor |

4 minutes ago, Superblue_1986 said:

I'm pretty sure that's a different Matt Law. It says they're a United fan, the Matt Law at the Telegraph I'm 95% sure is a Villa fan.

The Telegraph's Matt Law is 100% an Aston Villa fan. You can see always his reaction after a Villa game. 

24 minutes ago, Superblue_1986 said:

I'm pretty sure that's a different Matt Law. It says they're a United fan, the Matt Law at the Telegraph I'm 95% sure is a Villa fan.

oh damn

you are right

long ago I looked at pics on another site and it was the same (fucking dodgy sites, grrrrrr)

but now I just found a different site that shows this one's pic

and it is not the same

eeeeeeeekkk

Matt Lawwhite_Image99.png

the Telegraph Matt Law

Matt Law

ffs

well fuck it, I am so not posting his name on Sports Mole posts anymore, lol