Chelsea 2 - 4 Arsenal

How is Sarr a professional footballer?? Abysmal, shambolic, slow, 37 y.o Silva had to do his job and was faster, never will be a Chelsea level player.. Im sorry but can you even call that defending..that was Sunday League stuff... never play him again, his price will drop so much.

RLC always a sub never a starter, just doesnt have it in him.

Also we were mentally exhausted after the madrid game where we left everything on the pitch, just scraped through palace and now we have run out of gas here. Kova was a big loss.

Tuchel definitely needs to shoulder huge blame for that.

You can rotate the midfield and attack but NEVER play Sarr when Alonso is in the team and has RLC who has little to no defensive awareness in front of them.

The only reason I’m not in panic mode at this moment is because both Arse and United can lose to anyone the rest of the way. Multiple times. But in todays evidence, so can we.

3 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Tuchel definitely needs to shoulder huge blame for that.

You can rotate the midfield and attack but NEVER play Sarr when Alonso is in the team and has RLC who has little to no defensive awareness in front of them.

The only reason I’m not in panic mode at this moment is because both Arse and United can lose to anyone the rest of the way. Multiple times. But in todays evidence, so can we.

And the home game result before that..and we have a few home games to come. Yay...

Lose Sunday then be panic mode. After that we have Man U who haven't beaten since 2017 or something silly in the league. 

Edited by Laylabelle

1 minute ago, Laylabelle said:

And the Home game result before that..and we have a few home games to come. Yay...

Didn’t Klopp lose 5 home games in a row last season? I hope this is not the achievement that TT wants to emulate.

1 minute ago, lucio said:

Overrated player , terrible captain

Absolutely this, been saying that for years. I really really hope his contract has not been signed as suggested in the media.

His signature move? Play it super safe and when he misplaces a pass, he puts his arms up and questions his team mates. Piss off

1 minute ago, Milan said:

Didn’t Klopp lose 5 home games in a row last season? I hope this is not the achievement that TT wants to emulate.

Maybe we can do that! Lose 5 at Home one season..be fighting for the Quad the next!

Well we're on 3 in a row including the Real Madrid one so only 2 more to go....

1 minute ago, Laylabelle said:

Maybe we can do that! Lose 5 at Home one season..be fighting for the Quad the next!

Well we're on 3 in a row including the Real Madrid one so only 2 more to go....

This quad talk has been so annoying!

3 minutes ago, Milan said:

Absolutely this, been saying that for years. I really really hope his contract has not been signed as suggested in the media.

His signature move? Play it super safe and when he misplaces a pass, he puts his arms up and questions his team mates. Piss off

Gives away stupid fouls and throws his arms around like the referee has cheated. He’s dogshit 

Wow this is just shocking stats - 15 League games at the Bridge this season and we have won only 26 points out of those 45 possible.

Which means we have more draws/defeats than wins on our home turf!

Which means we have more draws/defeats than wins on our home turf!

Maybe it’s that the TV doesn’t pick up the noise well, but our home crowd is often so quiet. That probably doesn’t give the players much energy and that motivation like it does for other teams.

Very poor, very lethargic, was clear as day from the start it would be like this but it was mistake after mistake and it's a regular theme currently.

It's very clear that if we want to play out from the back that Sarr isn't good enough. He'll have a decent career for a mid tier club but he's not technically good enough to play at this level. I've seen Colwill play a couple of times this season when Huddersfield have been on the box and technically he is levels above Sarr. I'm not expecting him to come in and start regularly but Sarr has had a decent amount of minutes this season, Colwill could and should fill that spot next season.

If ever you needed a game to show you how much we'd miss Rudiger, not just by what he brings, but also what our alternatives to replacing him currently are, then that was the game.

Lukaku is a complete pointless task now. Instead of Tuchel just managing our way through the rest of the season, I would look at really building up and playing regularly what he is likely to still have here next season. Havertz, Mount and Werner have been playing well together recently and I'd just keep that going.

Kante is also a massive concern at the minute. He's been poor for a while now, as has Jorginho. The worry with Kante is if you start to take away his physical attributes, he's not the most technically efficient player. With both having contracts up next summer a big decision needs to be made, probably this summer, on what we want to do.

As a side note, the atmosphere was awful tonight. The club needs to look into whether we can move the season ticket holders all into sections and just leave pockets of the stadium empty because a dispersed crowd like that will lead to a real dead home atmosphere.