Ashley Cole

Aesthetic Relic

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course, the rumours will now be in full flow again now England are out of the WC.

I'm sure the user who posted the topic, complaining about the lack of rumours, will be happy now whistling.gif

Daily Mail says that Ash is desperate to move from Chelsea to Real Madrid.

i find it hard to believe that a newspaper that has run a long standing witchunt against chelsea and in particular Ashley (and JT) would have much knowledge of what Ash is really thinking...

the irony is that Ash could leave and i wouldn`t blame him..but it shouldn`t read "Ash is desperate to move from Chelsea to Real Madrid"

it should read "Ashley Cole,arguably Englands greatest ever left back.. so fed up of the vultures in the english media that take great glee in the personal problems of english people, in particular famous ones..may want to go to a country where the media doesn`t rule and doesn`t behave like creepy legalized stalkers"....if he leaves it will have nothing to do with anything related to playing for CFC and it`s fans.

Edited by BlueDrew

Who could blame Ash if he decides to go to Real ...I certainly wouldnt ,,,he has been vilified by all the media and so called England fans on top

of years of abuse from gooners ... Would hate him to leave but would accept his decision ...he should realise tho ,,,at Chelsea we treasure him

Ash + £10 mil for Ramos will be a good deal, if we can somehow blag one of their players maybe it won't be SUCH a bad idea. I really don't want to lose him though I still maintain he is the best LB in the world, but he'll be 30 odd next year won't he?

Lmao Sergio Ramos

“For me, he is by far the best ­left-back in the world and, along with Drogba, Chelsea’s best player.

“I am sure Chelsea will do all they can to keep him but he had a difficult year in England.

“A change might be what he is ­looking for. When a player is the best in his position in the world and doesn’t play for Real Madrid, you have to consider it a waste.

Sorry Sergio but how does winning the double translate to a difficult year. You can say he was frustrated at the world cup but he had an excellent season bar none.

Edited by Tech9C

LOL @ when a player is the best LB in the world and not playing at RM then there's something wrong.

Who's won the league in Spain the last 2 seasons? and smashed em over 4 games lol.

But yeah Real are going to win everything next season...

LOL @ when a player is the best LB in the world and not playing at RM then there's something wrong.

Who's won the league in Spain the last 2 seasons? and smashed em over 4 games lol.

But yeah Real are going to win everything next season...

I still see Barca as the favorites again.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You