Ashley Cole

Aesthetic Relic

Don't get me wrong, I love Ash but if Real do come with the right offer I wouldn't mind if we sold him. £35million for him wouldn't be the worst sale we've ever done. We have players who could take his place, Zhirkov, Ivanovic, Bosingwa.

I'd love it if he stayed, we was a crucial element last season. But, for the right price, I wouldn't mind seeing him go.

There is no Right Price... I do not Thing Real Madrid Will pay that money for him... Jose do not like to pay those prices for players.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no Right Price... I do not Thing Real Madrid Will pay that money for him... Jose do not like to pay those prices for players.

Being at Real Madrid you never know. Florentino Perez & Jorge Valdano seem to love them! Even with José as manager, it won't stop Real making big money transfers

Chelsea manager Carlo Ancelotti has moved to quash rumours linking England left-back Ashley Cole with a move to Real Madrid.

With former Blues boss Jose Mourinho now in charge at the Bernabeu, it was believed Cole could be set to move away from England and ex-wife Cheryl.

Chelsea were believed to have slapped a £30million price tag on the 29-year-old, who signed a four-year contract with the Stamford Bridge club last September.

Speculation grew when Cole did not play in the Chelsea's 1-0 friendly win over Crystal Palace, with England Under-21 man Ryan Bertrand playing at left-back.

Speaking at a press conference after the game, Ancelotti said: "I don't need to speak with him and he doesn't need to speak with me.

"He's a player with Chelsea and just had a fantastic season with us. 100% [he will be a Chelsea player next season]."

source = GOAL

Wow, how can speculation grow due to him not being in the first friendly?

Does that mean Lampard, Malouda, Drogba, Terry and co. will also be leaving?

GOAL = The Goal being to be the most idiotic website for football ever

Chelsea chairman Bruce Buck expects Ashley Cole to still be at the club this season and does not believe the full-back's personal issues would be solved by a move to Real Madrid.

"Ashley Cole is not for sale," said Buck in The Guardian. "That's the bottom line on that. There's no doubt that he's going to be a Chelsea player this season.

"Ashley is a superb player. He is a delight to deal with around the football club, he gets on very well with everyone, he trains very well and he is really a model athlete.

"Obviously, he is not happy with how his private life has become the focus of everything around him and I think we'd like to work with him so that he has a bit of a lower profile.

"We don't think the problem will change if he went to somewhere else outside of the UK, so I think we want to work with him here to make his personal life more enjoyable.

"We say to all our players that might have personal issues that we want to help them as much as we can and even Carlo [Ancelotti] has said that on several occasions."

|| Source ||

Gonzalo Higuain says Real Madrid are "very confident" about signing Ashley Cole and says the Chelsea left back will face less intrusion into his private life if he does move to Spain.

"At Madrid, Cole's football will make all the headlines, not his private life. I think that will be a big incentive for him," Higuain said in The Sun.

"I have spoken with a couple of senior players who the club confide in and they are very confident that we will sign him in the next few weeks. The vibe around the training ground is that the deal will be done. All the players are very excited about his arrival.

"It does not surprise me that Chelsea say he is not for sale. If you have a player who is the best in the world in his position then you do everything you can to try to keep him. But when Madrid want a player we usually get our man.

"I was speaking with Cristiano Ronaldo and he told me Cole is the toughest defender he has ever played against. So if Ashley Cole decides he wants to join the greatest club in the world and play for his old friend Jose Mourinho again, then I am sure the transfer will go through before the start of the season."

Story

wonder which R.Madrid player will come out with it next week...that`s the only thing that will change in the situation..

he`s contracted to Chelsea ,the Club who own his contract have stated he will not leave..nothing more to say really...you`d think they would have learnt from Barcelona and how their public antics over getting Fabregas has got them nowhere.

These arrogant Madrid hags are hilarious. Utter shite of a team and people.

why.. of all the clubs other than chelsea i respect real madrid due to the fact they've won the champions league 9 times!

they glamorized the whole competition and made it appealing.

and this will always be the greatest ever goal in the history of the champions league.

why.. of all the clubs other than chelsea i respect real madrid due to the fact they've won the champions league 9 times!

they glamorized the whole competition and made it appealing.

and this will always be the greatest ever goal in the history of the champions league.

The arrogance and swagger. Repeatedly calling themselves the 'best club in the world' inspite of doing fuckall the past 6 seasons. Joke administrators. 'We get what we want' mentality.

I find it hard to hate on Real's past team for their success, because they won more before their famous Galácticos era than during (the first one). It just shows they really were "that good" in spite of money.

However today's Real is a team I cannot back. The way they've driven out legends such as Raúl and Guti and paid extraordinary amounts for Ronaldo, Kaká & Benzema, it's sickening if I'm honest.

Carlo Ancelotti has insisted there is no chance of Ashley Cole being sold by Chelsea as he is happy at the club.

The Italian said: "Ashley is a Chelsea player and nobody wants to sell him.

"We want to keep him in our squad. I am 100 per cent sure he will be at Chelsea this season.

"I consider him to be the best player in his position in the world.

"I don't need to talk to him. He is happy to stay at Chelsea. He never said he wanted to go. There is no chance he will go. No way.

|| Source ||

ASHLEY COLE has issued a come-and-get-me plea to Real Madrid by telling Chelsea boss Carlo Ancelotti he wants to quit the club.

Cole had a 20-minute heart-to-heart with Ancelotti at Chelsea's training ground after reporting back last week.

And the 29-year-old England full-back stressed he feels he needs to leave the club now and move abroad to link up with former boss Jose Mourinho in the wake of his marriage break-up with pop star wife Cheryl and lurid stories about his personal life.

A source close to Chelsea told Sport of the World: "It was a very amicable meeting, but Ashley made it clear that because of his personal situation he feels it is in his best interests to leave the club.

"He told Ancelotti that he will be very sad to leave and that it had been a privilege playing for the club during such a successful time in its history."

Spanish giants Real have been monitoring Cole's situation closely and are now poised to launch a £25million bid.

It is understood Real and former Chelsea boss Mourinho has been very supportive of Cole following Cheryl's divorce announcement, although there is no suggestion he has made any formal overtures to the player.

Attention

Ancelotti is believed to have been sympathetic to Cole's position, but does not want him to leave. Our source added: "Ashley was told that he would have to go and see the chairman, which he hasn't done yet and he has not handed in a formal transfer request.

"He knows Ancelotti wants him to stay, but he feels that moving abroad is the only way he can escape the attention after what happened with Cheryl and the other stories about his private life."

Cole has been criticised for not visiting Cheryl, who is currently recovering from malaria, and has reportedly been very solemn in training.

Cole is due to play for Chelsea in tonight's friendly against Frankfurt in Germany.

Cole's agent David Manasseh said: "I have no comment to make."

The Cole situation could be a first test for Txiki Begiristain, the former Barcelona football director Chelsea hope to bring to Stamford Bridge this month.

|| News Of The World ||

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You