Ashley Cole

Aesthetic Relic

The worst offender by far is The Sun, who today today stoop to a new low, digging up old school reports on Ashley, in order to 'show' what a nasty man he is.

I think we,as a club and as fans,should adopt Liverpool's approach toward the Sun.

Never link talk about or argue about anything that disgrace of a newspaper write.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daily Mail is just as bad as the Sun in my eyes....a newspaper that has always been geared towards female readers ,has for almost a century and still today has more than 50 % female readers..has a long history of hate towards Chelsea since the Bates days....the reason JT isn`t England captain anymore is due to them..the main reason Ash is probably off to Madrid is due to them...they hate Chelsea and see themselves as the voice of females, it`s not surprising atall to me that they have targetted JT and Ash in recent years with all that in mind.

This summer has been about players leaving Chelsea so far, not players coming in.. it's ridiculous.

true, although we did sign the almighty benayoun who thinks he is the best player at chelsea by declaring himself our maradona, pele & messi by demanding the number 10 shirt.

.... so it's not all bad.

true, although we did sign the almighty benayoun who thinks he is the best player at chelsea by declaring himself our maradona, pele & messi by demanding the number 10 shirt.

Good to see you have turned around emo3.gifrolleyes.gif

@ Term X - Is it true that he has demanded the number 10? I am yet to come across such an article... And when did he say he was gonna be our maradona or pele ?!? Am I living in a different universe? unsure.gif

@ Term X - Is it true that he has demanded the number 10? I am yet to come across such an article... And when did he say he was gonna be our maradona or pele ?!? Am I living in a different universe? unsure.gif

You won't find such an article. TX makes up all these anti-Benayoun stuff in his head.

How the fuck do you know Benayoun demanding the number 10 shirt?

and i make the pele, maradona etc reference because they are famous number 10's.

It's not as if he has much of a choice not to support him now that he'll be wearing Chelsea colours from now on. He still wants Kakuta to play a part this season, and I don't blame him to be honest. :rolleyes:

We all want Kakuta to play more this season, but we don't go about slagging Benayoun off and making idiotic remarks at every conceivable opportunity. The club decided to buy him, so they must have a reason for it. It's not like Benayoun woke up one day, decided he wants to go to Chelsea, take the no. 10 shirt and ask Kakuta to piss off since he'd be here now.

We all want Kakuta to play more this season, but we don't go about slagging Benayoun off and making idiotic remarks at every conceivable opportunity. The club decided to buy him, so they must have a reason for it. It's not like Benayoun woke up one day, decided he wants to go to Chelsea, take the no. 10 shirt and ask Kakuta to piss off since he'd be here now.

Yeah exactly! That's why I'm beginning to show my support for Benayoun because, after all he does want to play for the club, and wants to give 110%, and I'm all for that. He might not be a first choice player for Ancelotti, but he certainly has the Premier League experience, and all of the above. I would much rather see that in a player, rather than someone who doesn't want to play for the club and wants to move elsewhere. At the end of the day, an attitude like that gets the best out of players because they want to perform well week-in week-out.

I think we've already confirmed that he assumes it because the people at the club couldn't have proposed or forced him to it,they can't be *that* stupid.

exactly, it would have been awkward if they had said no.

i can guarantee you a player of benayoun's quality wouldn't dare demand the famous number 10 at a club he thought was important.

Well all I can say is that I hope Cole do not go... But if he wish to go... Because I don not Live in UK but is True your Press is as bad as the Spanish one when they want.... The big difference is that the Spanish, usually use the media to force player coming in.... In UK press destroy players and even sound like we are kicking Ashley Cole out of UK because he Offend Sherryl.... As they feel have the right to do it....

Media is a Reponsable for so many Thing... and is true they are Public Person but there are lines that can be crossed And What the Sun did today public Ashley Cole´School Record it only show me the Campain that the Newspaper has againts Ashley...

If I´ll be Cole I will stay in UK because I do not have to do what they want... WHy... And I sure take them to the Court to pay for this Campain of damagin his public Image...

How Fanny is this... Is more News Ashley Cole School Record than Sherryl Situation with Malaria... So what this means... Cole is more a Media Guys than Sherryl.... and Even like this... they want him out of UK.... so what they saying is Take U spanish media our best public figure... We want U to have it....

What class of stupid media....

And as for ChelseaFc I really hope we do not let him go... because we do not have to pay the price of lossing the best Left back of the world for some news paper... Is his Life... I garanty that a lot of journalist has worse life than him and no body care about it...

Chelsea believe they are well positioned to resist interest in Ashley Cole from Real Madrid, even if the England defender decides he wants a new challenge abroad.

Cole's displeasure at the intense media focus on his private life in England has raised hopes in Madrid that a deal is possible this summer, with Real goalkeeper Iker Casillas saying he was "confident" that a deal could be done that would reunite the defender with former boss Jose Mourinho.

Chelsea , though, have had no indication from Cole that he wants to leave, and manager Carlo Ancelotti still regards the England left-back as integral to his plans for next season.

Cole signed a new four-year contract only last September, although the interest from Madrid could still be used to negotiate improved terms.

-------------------------------------

Source:- The Daily Telegraph

-------------------------------------

Are we supposed to be relieved by seeing this?

Ashley Cole knows more than anyone else that he'd be best served by being at this club where everyone from the manager to the players to the fans respect his ability and reputation as the world's best left-back. He's first choice here, with a good contract, and he's just won the double. I highly doubt the interest from Madrid could be used to negotiate another contract. If he does try to do so, I wouldn't mind considering selling him, provided we take Madrid for what they've got.

Don't get me wrong, I love Ash but if Real do come with the right offer I wouldn't mind if we sold him. £35million for him wouldn't be the worst sale we've ever done. We have players who could take his place, Zhirkov, Ivanovic, Bosingwa.

I'd love it if he stayed, we was a crucial element last season. But, for the right price, I wouldn't mind seeing him go.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You