Ashley Cole

Aesthetic Relic

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

None of the English tabloids remember anything about Ferdinand's missed drugs test, or a teenaged Rooney shagging whores, do they? Of course, a sloshed Stevie Me ganging up with his mates and beating up some guy in a pub is also easily forgotten.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3053057/Ashley-Cole-set-for-30million-Real-deal.html

ASHLEY COLE is set to end his English hell with a £30million move to Real Madrid.

Defender Cole, 29, looks certain to team up with his former Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho at the Bernabeu.

Real's World Cup-winning keeper Iker Casillas revealed: "From what I am hearing the signs look good.

"I have only briefly spoken to people at the club but I am confident that he can be a Real Madrid player next year.

"I think it will be the right move for him both professionally and personally."

Chelsea left-back Cole has become a figure of hate since splitting with wife Cheryl and being exposed sending a message to pals saying he hated England and the people.

Mourinho signed Cole for Chelsea from Arsenal in 2006.

Spain stopper Casillas, 29, added: "A clean break from England is hopefully something he is very interested in.

"It will be his last big contract and who better to sign for than his old coach Mourinho at Real.

"He will know better than anybody this club will be successful under Jose.

"Jose has proved he buys players and makes them the very best in the world in their position.

"With Ashley he doesn't need to do that because he's already the best left-back in the world.

"Jose knows all about him and it comes as no surprise to me he is very much on Madrid's radar."

Very sad news!! I hope we sign that Coentrao to replace him.

WTF?! WE ARE FUCKING LOSING BEST LEFT-BACK IN THE WORLD!! WE ALREADY LOST 4 PLAYERS (5 if Deco leaves). AND WHO HAVE WE SIGNED YET? PLAYER WHO IS DESTINIED TO BE AN IMPACT SUB!!

I do trust in Carlo, but ffs who are we gonna play next season? Boys from reserves? I really love Zhirkov but I'd rather see him play in the midfield or on the wing. He is not as good as Ashley. Our defence looked so solid. Like the best in the world. And now? I'm waiting for some good fucking transfers not selling one of our best players.

WTF?! WE ARE FUCKING LOSING BEST LEFT-BACK IN THE WORLD!! WE ALREADY LOST 4 PLAYERS (5 if Deco leaves). AND WHO HAVE WE SIGNED YET? PLAYER WHO IS DESTINIED TO BE AN IMPACT SUB!!

I do trust in Carlo, but ffs who are we gonna play next season? Boys from reserves? I really love Zhirkov but I'd rather see him play in the midfield or on the wing. He is not as good as Ashley. Our defence looked so solid. Like the best in the world. And now? I'm waiting for some good fucking transfers not selling one of our best players.

if you think this is down to Chelsea..you really need to read some English newspapers from time to time.

All those quotes are from fucking Casillas who holds little to no credibility when it comes to the transfer of Ashley Cole. Remember the whole crisis with JT, Lamps, or Drogs? Look at what team they play for now. I can see Ashley moving, but it is highly unlikely for me. It makes sense that he "hates England", however his time at Chelsea isn't over yet.

mMMM..... IT LOOKS LIKE THEY ARE SO SURE ASHLEY IS GOING TO BE AT REAL.

Let´s us thing about it for a moment...

Cole is 29.... he is looking for his last contract (Money Talk)...He also is the kind of player that like to much the media and be a celebrity... perferct for Real madrid, Is true Cole is one of the best left back no dout about it.... but....Maybe... Cole can be the Coin to bring Kaka to Chelsea... And that Case this is not so bad after all. Kaka I think one of the reason he is not playing so well in there is because Real madrid is everything he does not like... he is a very Spiritual person... He does not fit in Madrid.... but all this can Happend only he wants to get out of Madrid.....

Just Thing about it...

Real Madrid make Chelsea aware Kaka available

kaka1_bg_20.jpg

Real Madrid has made it known they will consider offers for midfielder Kaka, it has been revealed.

Sport says Real coach Jose Mourinho regards Rafael van der Vaart as the better bet in a creative midfield role, which would see €9 million-a-year Kaka sidelined to the bench.

The prospect of the highly-paid Brazilian being only a bit-part player next season cannot be considered by Real management and they're now prepared to sell.

Only on Sunday, Chelsea boss Carlo Ancelotti admitted he would love to bring Kaka to London, though wasn't sure if Real were prepared to sell.

The big stumbling block to any deal will be Kaka's fitness. Should the midfielder choose to undergo more groin surgery, it will leave him out of action for another three months - making any big money move away unlikely.

No thankyou!! I'd rather see us promote Kakuta and draft in younger additions like Khedira and Aguero than sign a wage-heavy 28-year-old Kaka!

And as for Ashley (since this thread is about him) I don't want him to leave. Despite his Cheryl antics and other debarcles off the pitch, he is still the best left back in the world, and I for one would be pissed off if they even considered selling him.

This summer has been about players leaving Chelsea so far, not players coming in.. it's ridiculous.

Nasty, evil, vindictive, horrible and hated. Funnily enough I’m not talking about Ashley Cole, but the red top rags that seems intent on driving him out of this country.

The worst offender by far is The Sun, who today today stoop to a new low, digging up old school reports on Ashley, in order to ’show’ what a nasty man he is.

Not only is this publication a breach of the Press Complaints Commission’s Editors Code, the Sun have also broken the law in publishing it.

Obtaining personal information unlawfully is a crime, as is the subsequent publication of such information.

The PCC editors code states;

Section 3: Privacy.

i) Everyone is entitled to respect for his or her private and family life, home, health and correspondence, including digital communications.

ii) Editors will be expected to justify intrusions into any individual’s private life without consent. Account will be taken of the complainant’s own public disclosures of information.

Section 4: Harrassment.

i) Journalists must not engage in intimidation, harassment or persistent pursuit.

ii) They must not persist in questioning, telephoning, pursuing or photographing individuals once asked to desist; nor remain on their property when asked to leave and must not follow them. If requested, they must identify themselves and whom they represent.

iii) Editors must ensure these principles are observed by those working for them and take care not to use non-compliant material from other sources.

If you too are as fed up with the witch-hunt as we are, led primarily by The Sun, and you wish to register your disgust at their conduct, then please join us in registering a complaint with the PCC.

We’ve registered ours, please do so too. It only take ten minutes, and you can do so by visiting the PCC website here.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You