Ashley Cole

Aesthetic Relic

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just think it's NOTW trying to stir things up again! I won't believe anything until it's published on the official website!

Well would they publish that on the website regardless? I've never seen them publish a story saying "[player] wants to leave the club" whistling.gif

Well would they publish that on the website regardless? I've never seen them publish a story saying "[player] wants to leave the club" whistling.gif

of course they wouldn't... I'm talking about the actual transfer (should it ever happen), not what Ashley Cole is saying. We could be reading a lot of bull-shite for all we know. It might not be what Ashley Cole is thinking, so you're correct. The Chelsea site wouldn't publish anything that's likely to be false news.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11668_6290540,00.html

Carlo Ancelotti insists that not even a multi-million pound offer would tempt Chelsea to sell reported Real Madrid target Ashley Cole.

Stories on Sunday morning suggested that the England left-back had met with his club manager for 20 minutes of discussions last week when he announced his desire to quit Stamford Bridge.

New Real boss Jose Mourinho, who signed Cole for Chelsea in 2006, is understood to want the former Arsenal player as part of his revolution at the Bernabeu and Cole is thought to be tempted.

Chelsea have been offered Real Madrid misfit Karim Benzema as part of Jose Mourinho's plan to lure Ashley Cole to the Bernabeu.

Aware that Chelsea are on the look out for another world-class striker after seemingly missing out on Liverpool's Fernando Torres, Real are prepared to offer the £30million-rated Frenchman plus cash for the England left back.

Cole has told Chelsea manager Carlo Ancelotti he would be open to a move to reunite with former boss Mourinho due to personal problems. He fits the bill for the Portuguese manager, who is not convinced by his current options, Marcelo and Alvaro Arbeloa, and missed out on new Manchester City signing Aleksandar Kolarov.

------------------------------------------------

Source: The Daily Mail

------------------------------------------------

:blink: :blink: :blink:

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You