Chelsea 2-2 Liverpool

Jase

11 hours ago, bigbluewillie said:

Not after the Brighton showing, they actually tore us a new arsehole, imagine what the victims will do to us.

I can only think we're going to get mullered🤐

By that logic they lost to the team with no centre half's so how will they score past Rudiger and (hopefully) Silva? Not to mention they've not yet netted past Edou from open play.

Actually blows my mind how many people actually think two games are the same.

I'm not worried so much about them scoring. More our predictedable play. Miss miss miss miss then they'll go and score and that be that. We are capeable or stringing passes together and having a go. It'd just been missing. Be nice to start the year on a high

1 minute ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

I want to see Rom throwing defenders to the side and scoring a hat trick after his comments.

not saying it would happen, but it would be awesome

Be good. Hopefully he puts in seeing as he has something to prove now. If he even cares what fans think probably not seeing as he gave that interview

The next two games against Liverpool and City,  and if we lose in both, we can safely concentrate mainly on a battle in the top  four.

Remembering the second half against Brighton, I just don't see what we could do against Liverpool. It must be some unearthly miracle to  win tomorrow .

Maybe we should do what arsenal did to us last season. The first teamers are on their last leg. Just inject some energy by playing some of the reserve/youth team guys. esp in the wing back positions they can hardly be any worse than the lethargic azpi/alonso duo.

While maybe the right thing to do to establish that the manager is the authority, in this case it may be a cut off your nose to spite your face situation. Perhaps if Timo and Kai were match fit you can drop him without thinking about it but they’re both just back from COVID or injury.

We need Lukaku in this period. Especially a Lukaku who looks dangerous again these last couple of games.

If we lose these next two huge PL games (which everyone probably expects we will) and Spuds continue to win all their games in hand (which isn’t outside the realm of possibilty under Conte) suddenly they’ll be ahead of us. Like Arse, that would’ve sounded impossible not long ago.

8 hours ago, Pizy said:

While maybe the right thing to do to establish that the manager is the authority, in this case it may be a cut off your nose to spite your face situation. Perhaps if Timo and Kai were match fit you can drop him without thinking about it but they’re both just back from COVID or injury.

We need Lukaku in this period. Especially a Lukaku who looks dangerous again these last couple of games.

If we lose these next two huge PL games (which everyone probably expects we will) and Spuds continue to win all their games in hand (which isn’t outside the realm of possibilty under Conte) suddenly they’ll be ahead of us. Like Arse, that would’ve sounded impossible not long ago.

Sorry bruv but i totally disagree, believe me i really like Lakaku as a player.

But the comments he made is unforgivable, he don't want to be here, and "yes" I do agree it's cutting our nose off to spite our face.

But if continuing without him is an option, let's do it and ship him off back to Italy, I don't want players here who don't want to play for the badge.

Hi from Germany,

I have 4 Tickets for todays match vs Liverpool, VIP Health Club packages. Due to German government restrictions we had to cancel our trip to London since I cannot face a 2wks quarantine on the way back. My kids are really sad not being able to attend the match today. Chelsea hospitality will sell the tickets if someone asks for them. So if interested, get in contact with hospitality please. 

Edited by Pope1708
Spelling

Seems risky not having him at all given our lack of options. Know his performance isn't great but no one is at the moment really.

Such a idiot...oh well. Hopefully we can get something from this even if we lose long as not annoying or a stupid scoreline

Edited by Laylabelle