Wolves 0-0 Chelsea

Jase

6 minutes ago, different level said:

I'm still trying to come to terms with us looking likely to drop out of the title race, but people here are already talking about another top 4 scrap. Really?

Because you look at the table. If you look at the bigger picture you will see both City and Liverpool finishing again with over 90 points. We are playing 7th bad game in a row. Can't see us getting more soon. Even in wins against Watford and Leeds we showed we are not champions material. 

This is totally unwatchable. Mount and James giving the ball away nearly every time they get it. Chalobah out of his depth in midfield. Azpi and Alonso totally stranded with Reece playing as some sort of winger.

This is a legitimate crisis situation.

1 hour ago, NikkiCFC said:

Last season Frank was 9th in half season. Tuchel 2nd? 

In his full season he achieved top four with Kepa, Zouma, Alonso, Willian and Tammy/Oli part of his best Xl.

If Tuchel with clear upgrades on all of them (plus better versions of Rudiger, Kante and Mount) struggles to even make parity with that position then yes that wouldn't reflect well atall.

I don't think it will come to that but others seem adamant it will.

Watching the City game on the background and how the fuck Newcastle didn't get a pen is beyond me. Absolute disgrace. Fucking hate this game at times. Soo corrupt it's beyond a joke. 

Just now, DDA said:

Watching the City game on the background and how the fuck Newcastle didn't get a pen is beyond me. Absolute disgrace. Fucking hate this game at times. Soo corrupt it's beyond a joke. 

And to add to this..  VAR said Cancelo had the ball so the keeper is OK to wipe the defender out LOL. Nah fuck thsi game.