Wolves 0-0 Chelsea

Jase

• 2 weeks later...

Ffs another team we dont like to play. Sarri took just one point from them in 18/19. Last season the same Lampard lost, TT won just point at home in his first game.

Not optimistic at all. Same front 3 only available...

Mendy

Chalobah Chris Rudiger

James  Kante  Jorginho  Alonso

Mount Pulisic Ziyech

Silva probably needs rest.

9 minutes ago, Hermione said:

Harder than Everton unfortunately, we're going to have to really need something special with so many players out to win here.

Honestly I would disagree. 

Wolves tend to have much more of the ball this season under Bruno Lage as opposed to being a more predominantly counter attacking team like they were with Nuno so there is definitely more spaces/opportunities to open them up than someone with 10 men behind the ball. 

Obviously we had enough chances with the Everton game but Wolvrs will try and play more than they would last season, meaning we might have more opportunities to pick them off if we let them come onto us a bit. We might not but I don’t think it will be as difficult as v Everton perhaps.

Fuck off Everton. Shit side always manage to find us when they're on a bad run and somehow manage to turn into a banana skin.

I know its easy to adopt a defeatist mindset especially when Everton and Wolves are exactly the same 2 back to back fixtures that set off a horrible run for us same time last time.

That being said, I refuse to rule us out of a title challenge if we can keep up pace with a win in this fixture. With a little help from Conte, we might even pull closer to Liverpool. Following that, I hope some crucial first teamers return to the side and restore our form. Fucking injuries/infections have derailed us a bit.

55 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Hmmmm maybe be called off..wouldn't be a bad thing....

If nor.. can see a repeat..chance..miss..chance..miss..chance miss...how many this time? Last night 23..Man U was in the 20s..maybe 22? And then they'll score.

Worrying thing on top Tuchels passion was hardly there last night either -when you think back to what he was like  couple of months ago - you get the feeling somethings happened behind the scenes

29 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Worrying thing on top Tuchels passion was hardly there last night either -when you think back to what he was like  couple of months ago - you get the feeling somethings happened behind the scenes

Well...with whats happening with contract renegotiations the defenders,  you would expect him to feel at least a little frustrated.

Azpi already looks like he has his mind at another club. 

Just now, Blue Armour said:

Well...with whats happening with contract renegotiations the defenders,  you would expect him to feel at least a little frustrated.

Azpi already looks like he has his mind at another club. 

Yeah pretty nailed on its Azpis last season with us. With Tuchel we have to remember he had a massive falling out with the PSG and Dortmund hierarchy, and our board have a habit of upsetting managers. Hopefully all is ok, but its often brooding and we are the last to know

4 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Yeah pretty nailed on its Azpis last season with us. With Tuchel we have to remember he had a massive falling out with the PSG and Dortmund hierarchy, and our board have a habit of upsetting managers. Hopefully all is ok, but its often brooding and we are the last to know

The other thing is the knock on effect this has on the squad.

The fact that the club has seemingly adopted a stand-off'ish attitude to not just 1, but actually 2-3 players has a negative effect. You cannot tell me this team is trying as hard as they did a month ago. Just look at the amount of cheap goals we've leaked.

The longer this drags on, the worse its going to get before the end of the month.

11 minutes ago, Blue Armour said:

The fact that the club has seemingly adopted a stand-off'ish attitude to not just 1, but actually 2-3 players has a negative effect. You cannot tell me this team is trying as hard as they did a month ago. Just look at the amount of cheap goals we've leaked.

The longer this drags on, the worse its going to get before the end of the month.

If daves will be replace by livramento I think its OK. 

Add Koundé (Rudiger) and Digne (Alonso) 

18 minutes ago, Blue Armour said:

Very true - think a lot of the negativity felt (understandably) was after last night and how we should have been out of sight 4 or 5-0 at half time. But youre right that confidence and water tight defence a month ago probably has a correlation to some dissatisfaction with defenders contracts

15 minutes ago, Mário César said:

If daves will be replace by livramento I think its OK. 

Add Koundé (Rudiger) and Digne (Alonso) 

Yes I agree we could replace them eventually, but we're practically throwing this season into the trash by keeping these defenders disgruntled.

It's hard enough to make top 4 in this league, and in this one season where we were in good a position to challenge for the title we're seemingly going a bit kamikaze.

Just watching City seemingly go for a 3rd title in a row is a bit frustrating. Reminds of me our own failure to do a 3-peat years ago.