Wolves 0-0 Chelsea

Jase

I hope we are strong enough to field a strong team and take all three points. These postponed games are going to catch up to teams that are still in multiple comps. The schedules are going to become severely congested. I think the teams that can win these games that don’t get postponed are going to have an advantage at the end of the season.

This time last season was dodgy then we won CL. There have been so many times like now, when you think we are on a roll then bang it grinds to a halt. Then next time One Step Beyond bellows out and we are all bouncing. That is Chelsea. KTBFFH

9 hours ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

I hope we are strong enough to field a strong team and take all three points. These postponed games are going to catch up to teams that are still in multiple comps. The schedules are going to become severely congested. I think the teams that can win these games that don’t get postponed are going to have an advantage at the end of the season.

Agree, take advantage and win! Thats why the everton draw hurts.

If we don’t win today I’ll probably check out for a while for my sanity’s sake. I’ll resume watching in a couple months when the Champions League returns. Seeing us implode against all these teams we should be beating just puts me in a bad mood for a couple of days afterwards.

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

If we don’t win today I’ll probably check out for a while for my sanity’s sake. I’ll resume watching in a couple months when the Champions League returns. Seeing us implode against all these teams we should be beating just puts me in a bad mood for a couple of days afterwards.

I already has my christmas damaged

6 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Mmmm get ready for bad mood...

I can't say I'm confident for this but to do a bit of barrel scraping if there's one team I'd handpick to face in these circumstances it would be Wolves.

Not because they're bad (far from it) but they are probably the only team in the league less clinical than us, they battered United almost as much an Leicester and Watford did and still came away with nothing.

If there's one team that will let us off the hook it will be these.