Newcastle 0-3 Chelsea

Jase

Just now, Vesper said:

Ole is going to start using Sancho at RB

lolol

Absolute brain dead selection of wingbacks there.

They literally have man made wing backs in Dalot and Telles and he picks probably the two most defensive full backs at big clubs.

3 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Barkley and Ruben being unable to find a new home this summer is coming to our benefit now.

They'd be good players to bring on with a fully fit squad let alone one ripped to shreds by injuries.

Have to admit I had my doubts but so far so good, Ruben has improved with Tuchel tactically - he looks as if he understands his role more, what to do without having to be continually reminded in terms of positioning with the ball and without the ball. He’s playing deeper, more box to box, suits him more than at 10 as he probably isn’t going to get enough goals or assists. 

I still think he might eventually get sick of playing maybe one week from the start then 20/30 mins for a few weeks etc though. Usually at his age you want to be a permanent fixture in the starting 11.

22 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Pool game is done.........lovely match day huh

22 minutes ago, Milan said:

FT an Anfield 2-2!

23 minutes ago, Vesper said:

6c4d88168598c414bec779e0be4a987b.png

20 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Perfect day. 

19 minutes ago, milka said:

Newcastle - Chelsea 0:3

Liverpool - Brighton 2:2

City - Palace 0:2

What a  good day 

17 minutes ago, milka said:

5 + from City

3 + from pool 

9 minutes ago, Nero said:

WHAT A MATCHDAY!!!

Happy Big Lebowski GIF

Edited by OhForAGreavsie

2 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Have to admit I had my doubts but so far so good, Ruben has improved with Tuchel tactically - he looks as if he understands his role more, what to do without having to be continually reminded in terms of positioning with the ball and without the ball. He’s playing deeper, more box to box, suits him more than at 10 as he probably isn’t going to get enough goals or assists. 

I still think he might eventually get sick of playing maybe one week from the start then 20/30 mins for a few weeks etc though. Usually at his age you want to be a permanent fixture in the starting 11.

Yeah this sheer level or squad depth isn't sustainable in the long run but may aswell make use of it while it's here.

3 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

RLC's Achilles looks SO so much better than last year

I thought it was going to be one of those days before James' great strike. We really do have the best finishing FB's in the world. 

Nice to see us take advantage of others slipping up too & open up a three point gap. I guess one of the plus points of playing at the same time. 

3 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Hard to know what exactly he wants really. Given all the loans in recent seasons, he could have easily wanted to leave to play more but he just seems content and content here on big wages.

4 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

He’s playing deeper, more box to box, suits him more than at 10 as he probably isn’t going to get enough goals or assists. 

So, he's like a poor man's Kovacic? 👀

1 minute ago, LAM09 said:

I thought it was going to be one of those days before James' great strike. We really do have the best finishing FB's in the world. 

Nice to see us take advantage of others slipping up too & open up a three point gap. I guess one of the plus points of playing at the same time. 

What are the odds that one of the defenders - or midfielders again - will end up with more league goals than our attackers? Think James is our current top PL scorer with 4 goals.

Just now, Jase said:

What are the odds that one of the defenders - or midfielders again - will end up with more league goals than our attackers? Think James is our current top PL scorer with 4 goals.

I think if Lukaku isn't out for much of the season, he'll nudge them.

8 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

Juve demolished - 2-0 down to Verona !

LMAO they are so fucked in Seria A, like 10th place if im not wrong.

BTW Messi + Mbappe= 5 leage goals

Chilly + Reece= 7 league goals lmao

Edited by Atomiswave