Newcastle 0-3 Chelsea

Jase

It is inevitable there will be shitty and horror weekends for us so it is mandatory to create ourselves the perfect ones, just like we did right now. This could have easily been a 0-0 draw and we would not lose the gap to Liverpool or City. But we won at Newcastle!

Good result, especially with the other fixtures results today. Still only 10 games though. 

In attack we have to be more clinical/creative, we aren’t going to have Reece or Ben scoring every week or get penalties every week either, so thats the only issue from today for me - not really playing quick enough or creating enough with the front 3 players.

It is a reoccurring issue but even Kai, Hakim and Callum today. There wasn’t really a proper connection between them as a front 3. Callum needs to put the afterburners on and take his man on more often too, even more so with Chilwell coming inside more and more when we have the ball, thats what he excels at. 

Edited by OneMoSalah

@NikkiCFC, @Milan and all the others, could you please not spoil the other games?

Some people including myself wait for the surprise when we watch MOTD at night; and i already got spoiled on 3 games in the first few pages of this thread. 

This should only be the Chelsea game, please.

1 minute ago, NikkiCFC said:

Our defence man... 3 goals conceded after 10 rounds. 2 pens and 1 deflected shot. 

Lets not jinx it but yeah its fucking awesome if you ask me. I have always said it, defence should always be nr 1 priority, then you build upon that.