Chelsea 7-0 Norwich

Jase

4 minutes ago, Jase said:

Surely Norwich are the worst team we would play this season? Good performance but barely need to break a sweat.

Malmö is worse

but not their fault, they are crippled by playing in our shit league with the crazy February to December league season and so little revenue

put them in an indoor stadium in the Championship (not even the EPL) with that type of money and they would build a better team than Norwich

same for my team here (and we do have an world class indoor stadium) AIK

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

Malmö is worse

but not their fault, they are crippled by playing in our shit league with the crazy February to December league season and so little revenue

put them in an indoor stadium in the Championship (not even the EPL) with that type of money and they would build a better team than Norwich

same for my team here (and we do have an world class indoor stadium) AIK

Based on what I saw on Wednesday and today, I'd say Norwich were worse. At least, Malmo still looked capable of defending decently, closing down spaces etc. Norwich were so open and just played into our hands. Almost as if Daniel Farke has no clue how we like to operate. 

6 minutes ago, Jase said:

Based on what I saw on Wednesday and today, I'd say Norwich were worse. At least, Malmo still looked capable of defending decently, closing down spaces etc. Norwich were so open and just played into our hands. Almost as if Daniel Farke has no clue how we like to operate. 

Malmö have a better manager

give Jon Dahl Tomasson the Norwich squad and they would crush the Allsvenskan

they had no Todd Cantwell and Gilmour today too

those two alone would be dominant players here in the Swedish league, as would Pukki

Edited by Vesper

22 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

I’m being sarcastic. Waking up at the arse crack of dawn in the freezing cold is some doing. 

Yeah huge respect for it. I was in Australia for a month in the Conte title season and it was torturous at times keeping up.

6 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

Great game.. Norwich seem to be in the level of 06/07 Derby and 10/11 Blackpool, just awful.

2007–08 Derby 

they were in the Championship the season before

Derby County's shocking 2007/08 revisited: the Premier League's worst ever season, told by those who were there

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/derby-county-200708-worst-premier-league-season-ever

Absolutly wrecked norwich today, Should of been 8 or 9.

Ok its norwich who have been abysmal but we went about our business like a well oiled machine and it was refreshing.

KTBFFH

Edited by Warning_Hazard

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

pretty crazy, thousands of yanks up at 5, 6 am in downtown Los Angeles for the Everton game

a901b69f464a15d4d2edc2fa36a279ca.jpg

They were all there for the start of the Chelsea game. At halftime of our game Rebecca Lowe said Beer and Food for everybody is on us from the food trucks. They made good on that announcement. 

2 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Now we scored more than Liverpool. 

Also I still believe we can break that 15 goals conceded record. 

I still can't believe but, every extra clean sheet notched up shortens the odds. Here's hoping you've been right all along.