Saul Niguez

Milan

Get him the fuck out of the club and fast, it's getting really embarrassing. 

The most wrong I've been with a transfer in a long time. Considered him at the very least a decent squad filler but with the kind of performances he keeps having I wouldn't even trust him to play the Chesterfield match in the FA Cup 3rd round.

Surely the problem has to be a mental one? He's never even had any bad injuries but all of a sudden his ability to play the game of football just seems to have vanished almost overnight. Maybe he wasn't at his best even at Atletico in the last 1-2 years but surely he wasn't this bad either?

Edited by Jype

Chelsea STAR WIDELY LABELLED THE ‘WORST TO EVER WEAR THE SHIRT’ AFTER DISPLAY IN EVERTON STALEMATE

https://www.101greatgoals.com/news/Chelsea-star-widely-labelled-the-worst-to-ever-wear-the-shirt-after-display-in-everton-stalemate/

17 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

Would call him a fraud but I have seen him do crazy things to worldclass teams. Just seems to have good a brain transplant or whatever . Absolute liability is an understatement 

Suffers the same mental illness as Bakayoko in having a very fragile self conscious and confidence in oneself. Must of had an abusive father growing up. 

1 hour ago, Strike said:

Feel for the guy. The abuse from some toxic fans is way too much. He deserves our support and should be cheered by crowds

The thing I find the most hilarious is if he cost 50, 72 or 97 million he'll have a legion of lawyers and his name chanted every time he tripped over the ball.

We're the only club where expectations tend to get higher the less you cost.

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Blues Forever said:

Bossed the midfield today, almost reminds me his pre-injury version.

Is he coming off a major injury ? Doesn’t seem to have missed many games for atletico 

27 minutes ago, lucio said:

Is he coming off a major injury ? Doesn’t seem to have missed many games for atletico 

Saul's form dipped after injuries in 2019, he was never the same again until yesterday. 

Edited by Blues Forever

Looked legitimately great last night. If he can maintain this exact level for the rest of the season I wouldn’t mind keeping him permanently. 

I loved his no-nonsense attitude. Didn’t dwell on the ball, popped it around quickly, passed between the lines instead of just sideways and backwards like he did earlier in the season when he was terrified of fucking up. And then on top of his on the ball work he also got stuck in several times defensively to win the ball back.

He’s essentially a mirror of Kova in terms of play style but with better passing range. Hope TT uses him from the start more to keep Kante and J5 nice and fresh.

3 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Looked legitimately great last night. If he can maintain this exact level for the rest of the season I wouldn’t mind keeping him permanently. 

I loved his no-nonsense attitude. Didn’t dwell on the ball, popped it around quickly, passed between the lines instead of just sideways and backwards like he did earlier in the season when he was terrified of fucking up. And then on top of his on the ball work he also got stuck in several times defensively to win the ball back.

He’s essentially a mirror of Kova in terms of play style but with better passing range. Hope TT uses him from the start more to keep Kante and J5 nice and fresh.

Let’s not get ahead of ourselves 

One swallow does not make a summer

ehat he delivered yesterday was merely what we should expect

he is a top earner at the club

Kovacic is leagues ahead. Have you seen how his passing range improved this season. Just look at his through ball for Lukaku vs villa at home

no way saul will stay and neither should he

2 minutes ago, Hermione said:

Hopefully it wasn't just a one off game and keep his form for the rest of the season, even so I think he should go back after this season no matter the outcome we have enough players coming through the ranks that can be just as good as him or even better.