Chelsea 1-1 Villarreal

Jase

13 minutes ago, Mário César said:

I saw this earlier and ffs in the beggining of the video is just more about Man City than Chelsea. So good that we beat them

Aye, they were desperate for City to win. More importantly, Foden to get MOTM. 

7 minutes ago, Mário César said:

Now they know how hard its to won champions league. 

I'm pretty sure  they knew already, after all they've already failed more than ten times. 😂

Feels inevitable they'll win it within a few years though, their squad is simply too good not to.

Edited by Jype

Team that traveled to Belfast (https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/2021/08/10/24-strong-Chelsea-squad-arrive-in-northern-ireland😞

Kepa Arrizabalaga
Toni Rudiger
Marcos Alonso
Andreas Christensen
Jorginho
Thiago Silva
N’Golo Kante
Tammy Abraham
Christian Pulisic
Timo Werner
Ruben Loftus-Cheek
Marcus Bettinelli
Trevoh Chalobah
Kurt Zouma
Edouard Mendy
Mateo Kovacic
Mason Mount
Callum Hudson-Odoi
Ben Chilwell
Hakim Ziyech
Reece James
Cesar Azpilicueta
Kai Havertz
Emerson

If someone is interested here are players, who were involved in preseason with first team, are not yet sold or loaned out, but did not travel with the team:

Lucas Bergstrom (GK)
Abdul Rahman Baba
Malang Sarr
Jake Clarke-Salter
Matt Miazga
Dujon Sterling
Davide Zappacosta
Ross Barkley
Danny Drinkwater
Kennedy
Tiemoué Bakayoko
Tino Anjorin
Michy Batshuayi
Ethan Ampadu
Lewis Baker
Charly Musonda

Fuck me, still a lot of players whose future has to be sorted out (and we can add Emerson, Marcos Alonso, Zouma, Chalobah, RLC, Abraham to that)

1 hour ago, DH1988 said:

Surprised about Baba btw, performed well in pre season I feel.

That's one that surprised me too. Must mean Alonso or Emerson are staying, but I still think he's a better option than both.

1 hour ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

IT IS GAMEDAY!!! Hardware on the line! Only downside is I must watch the first half at work on my phone....and I was a dumbass and didn't fuel up yesterday so a dash home is not in the cards! 

Rookie mistake lol 

Interesting to see the lineup in 15 mins.

Mendy, Rüdiger, Kante, Kovacic, CHO, Werner, Ziyech, Havertz should be nailed on starters but the back line worries me a little bit. Azpi and Christensen got no minutes in the tank during pre-season so will they start or not?