Harry Kane

Supermonkey92

• 3 years later...

Alright, let's start this one.

This would be an absolute dream of a signing and someone who would make us the title challengers straight away.

Right, there is an unwritten rule that these two clubs do not do business together. The history speaks for itself. But if there is any slightest chance of us being in the discussions, we have to do everything and anything to make it count. Sure, City, PSG or Real might be the more obvious choice but still. It is the hope that kills you lol. He wants his future sorted before the Euros which will be pretty soon. Maybe including Abraham might be the leverage we need?

I know I know, I am just hoping here. But he is the best striker in the League and among Europe's best. One can always dream lol. Sol Campbell might give him a piece of advice 🤣

Go for it. Nothing to lose. He wants to win trophies. We need a striker.

Surely £80-100m plus one or two of these lot?

RLC

Abraham

Zouma

Emerson

Bakayoko

Barkley 

Batshuayi

Obviously a very fifa esque dream but who knows, out of Ruben, Abraham and Zouma - they may be attractive offers for them. Mourinho wanted Zouma before last season but suppose remains to be seen who takes over at Spurs and what style they will go for because ultimately if its possession and attacking football Zouma will only get so far and well Ruben has severely struggled to the point I’d be surprised if Fulham would even want him back on a free in the championship if they could afford him 🤣

Edited by OneMoSalah

This is not gonna happen, so I am not even close to getting my hopes up. We are hardly a trophy guarantee these days and if Levy who is abitch to deal with anyway sanctions a Kane transfer it sure as hell wont be to us.

I believe it can happen, it all depends on how desperate Levy is for money,  they did join the SL because of how much money was involved. Their financial situation is not very ideal, i think they still need to pay off Jose, pay off their stadium which they were planning to do by selling tickets but with the pandemic you never know.

Now Kane wanting to move here is another thing.

25 minutes ago, chelsea_4_eva said:

I believe it can happen, it all depends on how desperate Levy is for money,  they did join the SL because of how much money was involved. Their financial situation is not very ideal, i think they still need to pay off Jose, pay off their stadium which they were planning to do by selling tickets but with the pandemic you never know.

Now Kane wanting to move here is another thing.

Nah, if there's any other suitors Levy won't sell to Chelsea. Anyone who thinks otherwise hasn't been paying attention, Chelsea and Tottenham don't do business together.

There's obviously the infamous Modric saga and hijacking the Willian deal that has caused more bad blood between the clubs but those are not the only cases. Carlton Cole recently came out and said he even completed a medical in 2006 only for Abramovich to find out and pull the plug on the whole deal by saying the club don't do business with Spurs. 

The last transfer (not free agent which would be Cudicini) between the clubs was Gus Poyet in 2001 when both clubs were still under previous ownership. Levy might be desperate for money but he's obviously not desperate enough to go that far as to sell one of their biggest club legends to Chelsea. And even if he was, would Kane himself be desperate enough for a move to tarnish his legacy at Tottenham? If needed he'd probably stay at Tottenham another year and then move to City, PSG, Real Madrid or wherever. Or the most likely scenario he moves to Man City this summer already.

I'd love for it to happen because it would instantly elevate the team into title contenders and it would be hilarious to see those Spurs fans' tears but I don't believe for a second there's any chance of it happening.

Edited by Jype

1 hour ago, Jype said:

Nah, if there's any other suitors Levy won't sell to Chelsea. Anyone who thinks otherwise hasn't been paying attention, Chelsea and Tottenham don't do business together.

There's obviously the infamous Modric saga and hijacking the Willian deal that has caused more bad blood between the clubs but those are not the only cases. Carlton Cole recently came out and said he even completed a medical in 2006 only for Abramovich to find out and pull the plug on the whole deal by saying the club don't do business with Spurs. 

The last transfer (not free agent which would be Cudicini) between the clubs was Gus Poyet in 2001 when both clubs were still under previous ownership. Levy might be desperate for money but he's obviously not desperate enough to go that far as to sell one of their biggest club legends to Chelsea. And even if he was, would Kane himself be desperate enough for a move to tarnish his legacy at Tottenham? If needed he'd probably stay at Tottenham another year and then move to City, PSG, Real Madrid or wherever. Or the most likely scenario he moves to Man City this summer already.

I'd love for it to happen because it would instantly elevate the team into title contenders and it would be hilarious to see those Spurs fans' tears but I don't believe for a second there's any chance of it happening.

True. We will just have to see how this pans out... 

1 hour ago, Styl1994 said:

Think we have more chance of signing Mbappe or Haaland then Kane lol 

Lukaku is probably most realistic striker option. 

We've got more chance of seeing Maradona upfront next season than Kane. 

Not worth the monetary amount it would take, and for that amount, why would you buy Kane, guaranteed big injury every season/28 years old, over Haaland/Mbappe? Not saying he isn’t a great player, but for the amount Levy will want, no one will do it. 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You