Harry Kane

Supermonkey92

Hazard played better than him while operating in the false 9 role, still needs to grow at Spurs before he would be good enough for ourselves or Utd/City.

Please that must grow to be "good enough for us " is wearing thin . I wonder if Carroll is available

Hazard played better than him while operating in the false 9 role, still needs to grow at Spurs before he would be good enough for ourselves or Utd/City.

He is more than good enough to be leading our line, United's or Arsenal's imo.

So Pacquiao and Jmarlow are the same person? If that is true that has actually shocked me but at the same time I should not really be surprised when you consider the fact that both said ridiculous stuff about Kane. Both defended Costa to the death. Both made excuses for KDB and Lukaku everytime they scored or assisted and there literally was not one disagreement between the two.

Even on Matic, both constantly use to criticize him and never praised him. Even on Sterling thread, both were liking each other's post constantly and criticising him. Looks like he has been exposed now. Like Spike said, they just shared way too many agreements for it to be a coincidence. Basically, because Pacquaio knew some of his views were ridiculous he made different alias accounts to make it look like he was not alone in his views. Quite sad really.

And yet there were people complaining about his ban....

So I was basically arguing with one person about Kane all this time :doh::lol:

Anyway let no more be said. Kane is quality. Might as well add that as it is his thread.

• 1 year later...

His record is so depressingly insane. He's 23 but if he keeps up the rate he has for the past 3 seasons, he eclipses Drogba in league goals next year :(He was supposed to be a failure. He's a 23 year old English boy who looks like he does smack. He came through the Tottenham youth system making barely any waves on any loans. Then they just slide him in the team and he becomes the best poacher we've seen for 5+ years. Just how?
(78 goals in 113 games. Before Aguero came to this league, I didn't even think being that prolific was possible. It's slightly, just barely more prolific than Suarez was.)

1 hour ago, Leif said:

His record is so depressingly insane. He's 23 but if he keeps up the rate he has for the past 3 seasons, he eclipses Drogba in league goals next year :(He was supposed to be a failure. He's a 23 year old English boy who looks like he does smack. He came through the Tottenham youth system making barely any waves on any loans. Then they just slide him in the team and he becomes the best poacher we've seen for 5+ years. Just how?
(78 goals in 113 games. Before Aguero came to this league, I didn't even think being that prolific was possible. It's slightly, just barely more prolific than Suarez was.)

Wasted of writing about Kane mate levy would never sell him to us

1 hour ago, the wes said:

Wasted of writing about Kane mate levy would never sell him to us

Levy defines what an Inferiority Complex is. He'd sooner sell Kane to Real Madrid for £40m than to us for £80m, just because it makes it look like we've got the bigger cock.

But forget that, look at this. Did you know Kane grew up an Arsenal fan? :D 
arsenal5.jpg?w=748&h=414&crop=1

• 1 month later...
“If I had to buy one striker I would go to Kane. He is a complete striker. He is strong physically, with the ball, without the ball, he fights and he’s strong in the air and acrobatic on the right and the left. He’s a complete player. He’s one of the top strikers in the world.

“If you go to buy Kane now it would be at least £100m. At least. For me, if I see this price for a striker I know for sure he’s a big striker.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You