Harry Kane

Supermonkey92

Not even close. He is too well rounded to drop off that substantially.

Has pace, dribbling ability, good instinct on goal, etc. He isn't a player that fails simply due to his natural gifts alone.

Cause talented players always succeed.

Harry Kane can follow the path of Thomas Müller as a player with no significant weaknesses who compensates his lack of significant strengths with goal instincts and hard work. But for that scenario to occur he has to move to a club where he has better players to learn from around him. It pains me to say but he would be perfect for ManU. Spurs love to sell to them, too. They would never sell him to us ofc which is a shame cos an unspectacular player who works hard and scores goals is exactly what complements the FAbregas/Willian/Hazard/Oscar gang with their all fancy skill/no output

Harry Kane can follow the path of Thomas Müller as a player with no significant weaknesses who compensates his lack of significant strengths with goal instincts and hard work. But for that scenario to occur he has to move to a club where he has better players to learn from around him. It pains me to say but he would be perfect for ManU. Spurs love to sell to them, too. They would never sell him to us ofc which is a shame cos an unspectacular player who works hard and scores goals is exactly what complements the FAbregas/Willian/Hazard/Oscar gang with their all fancy skill/no output

Just about dead on with the description.

• 3 weeks later...

Kane has one offside goal this whole season....

Soldado has 3 goals for Villarreal.

They play with different teams, different leagues, different managers and different expectations. I think the comparison is unfair for both players.

Sterling got a hattrick first. Now Kane. Both against Bournemouth. Costa should have a field day against Bournemouth when we play them. They have lost key players to injuries and think they are certainly going down.

• 2 weeks later...

Some people called him a one season wonder. 6 goals in his last 4 games. Some people are way too knee jerk after a little dip in form.

3 against the worst team in the league, Bournemouth, 1 against a manager-less Villa and 1 in the Europa League in his last 3 games, and then 1 today against a injury hit and fatigued Arsenal team, i am not convinced by him yet.

18 months ago Bamford had a higher profile than Kane but Spurs manager gave Kane a chance ,, thats all it took ..AND not going to compare Pat with Vardy two

years ago ...

if he was good enough, no doubt Pardew would give him regular game time, Bamford is too limited to make it in the PL imo.

3 against the worst team in the league, Bournemouth, 1 against a manager-less Villa and 1 in the Europa League in his last 3 games, and then 1 today against a injury hit and fatigued Arsenal team, i am not convinced by him yet.

So the double he scored against us and Arsenal last season including hattricks against Leicester was all a fluke? Rubbish. He is a quality young striker. The excuses some people will come up with to downplay a player baffles me, really.

So the double he scored against us and Arsenal last season including hattricks against Leicester was all a fluke? Rubbish. He is a quality young striker. The excuses some people will come up with to downplay a player baffles me, really.

last season was last season, Michu and Andy Johnson once looked great in the PL, he is a good young striker, whether he is good enough to become a truly top class striker, who knows but the jury is still out for me.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You