Harry Kane

Supermonkey92

last season was last season, Michu and Andy Johnson once looked great in the PL, he is a good young striker, whether he is good enough to become a truly top class striker, who knows but the jury is still out for me.

I guarantee you he will get to the 20 goal mark this season. His game is well too rounded to be a one season wonder.

check his record at boro ,, at Palace he hasnt been given a chance just like didier and lionsden forecast ,, visit that thread sometime

yes he proved himself in the Championship, which is where i think his future lies

20 PL goals? or are you counting Europa League goals as well?

All together however I think he may easily do that in the league. 26 games left. 5 goals. I think he can get 15 goals in 26 games or get very close.

All together however I think he may easily do that in the league. 26 games left. 5 goals. I think he can get 15 goals in 26 games or get very close.

you have a lot of faith in him, we will see, tbf he will probably get at least 2 when he plays against us.

I like kane, but kane this season has played selfish....

Last season, maybe due to less pressure, he played within his game. However, watching him this season he is looking to score first. His workrate is still very good for a CF though

Mata was poty for 2 years then Jose arrived..

yes but he didnt have the playing style to suit what Jose wanted, if Vardy didnt hit the ground running under Ranieri and Okazaki did then Vardy would probably be out the team right now.

• 2 weeks later...

yes but he didnt have the playing style to suit what Jose wanted, if Vardy didnt hit the ground running under Ranieri and Okazaki did then Vardy would probably be out the team right now.

have you thought about what you are saying .. Just who does suit Jose's " STYLE "

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You