Chelsea 0-1 Arsenal

Followers 1

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nope, it's all about the final this season. Yes missing Champions League isn't ideal but it's not the absolute catastrophe that it would be for teams like Liverpool because I think Roman will sti

I doubt United would even care to be honest (beat Liverpool). They got CL secured and they want players to be fresh for the EL final. If we had beaten Arsenal, not only West Ham are out of the ra

That was a horrid cross from CHO. Showing why he isn't playing. 

hace 2 minutos, Mana dijo:

The thing is, all it takes is one mistake from those last two games and we are in trouble.

This Arsenal team are NINTH FFS. Leicester and Villa are tougher games.

I wouldn’t start sweating about it yet.

We don’t know that Liverpool win all their games or Leicester don’t drop more points.

People are acting as if Liverpool and Leicester are these sort of invincible teams or that they will win their games regardless of who they are against. Jesus Leicester were looking like they might drop out of third place prior to their win the other night after dropping points v Newcastle and Southampton. And the same Liverpool who dropped 4 points v Leeds and Newcastle and play United tomorrow who you wouldn’t be surprised if OGS took points off them as is his record against the likes if Pep, Klopp, us etc.

ultimately we are still in the driving seat. And theres a goal so now people will stop shitting their drawers.

Justo ahora, OneMoSalah dijo:

And theres a goal so now people will stop shitting their drawers.

Nvm fucksake. 😂

• Like 1

In our last two home games against Arsenal, including today's, they have had 4 shots and scored 3 goals from them...

4 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Ziyech, Giroud, Werner. One can't come in. Fuck lesser PL teams for not voting for 5 subs. 

Plus Alonso. 

We have not won a game at the Bridge when losing at HT for more than 8 years lmao

What is the fucking point of playing with wingers if they are not going take players on and get to the byline!?!?!?!?!

• Like 1
Just now, Milan said:

We have not won a game at the Bridge when losing at HT for more than 8 years lmao

damn, for real?

Oli please, we need you big time. BIG TIME

Just now, MoroccanBlue said:

I know he was offsides but wtf was CHO doing?

he has been pure shit

• Jas changed the title to Chelsea 0-1 Arsenal