Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Chelsea 0-1 Arsenal


 Share
Followers 1

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nope, it's all about the final this season. Yes missing Champions League isn't ideal but it's not the absolute catastrophe that it would be for teams like Liverpool because I think Roman will sti

I doubt United would even care to be honest (beat Liverpool). They got CL secured and they want players to be fresh for the EL final. If we had beaten Arsenal, not only West Ham are out of the ra

That was a horrid cross from CHO. Showing why he isn't playing. 

4 minutes ago, Mana said:

Yes we don’t know but they are capable of doing so. I heard that if clubs meet back to back, the winner of the cup game goes on to lose the PL game. There is a good record of this, with the most recent of Arsenal and Southampton this season.

And the goal is disallowed obviously.

How often has that even happened? Only times i can think of that for cup finals is us and Liverpool (we won the final Liverpool won the league) and Arsenal vs Southampton (Arsenal won both).

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Milan said:

Zouma, please don't, just don't.

A CB deciding to shoot from 30 yards is the worst thing in football

Link to post
Share on other sites

Every point fucking counts. Come on ffs, don't lose this

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tomo said:

How often has that even happened? Only times i can think of that for cup finals is us and Liverpool (we won the final Liverpool won the league) and Arsenal vs Southampton (Arsenal won both).

Arsenal LOST the cup game...they didn’t win it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Disappointing from CHO, must be said. Well, from everyone.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Arsenal might be shire, but when they put it together they look a class above us in attack.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, chippy said:

Arsenal might be shire, but when they put it together they look a class above us in attack.

Bc they have all the space in the world 

i was confident we could score at city cos they played football. Not gonna score here va a bus ever 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Bunch of drama queens in here today. We've played fine. One bad miss and one bad backpass do not warrant the histrionics.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Not sure about a draw lol. 

a draw now and fail to win both of the last 2 opens door to 68 pots and lose out to both pool and Leicester (if pool beat manure)

draw(this one) draw (Leicester) win (Villa) is us on 69 and pool and Leicester could go past us on GD

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Milan said:

Disappointing from CHO, must be said. Well, from everyone.

Every time he has a good game he follows it up with dire performances like tonight. But, to br fair, nobody is playing well tonight.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Vesper said:

a draw now and fail to win both of the last 2 opens door to 68 pots and lose out to both pool and Leicester (if pool beat manure)

draw(this one) draw (Leicester) win (Villa) is us on 69 and pool and Leicester could go past us on GD

I dont think we're getting a draw lol

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Benchpress said:

Bunch of drama queens in here today. We've played fine. One bad miss and one bad backpass do not warrant the histrionics.

Not a single shot on goal in the second half, we're playing fine alright😂👍

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Jas changed the title to Chelsea 0-1 Arsenal
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...