Man City 1-2 Chelsea

Jase

1 hour ago, cosmicway said:

If you were Abra and Pep says to you "I 'll give you this match and you give me the final", what would you do ?.

I would take the three points

2 hours ago, cosmicway said:

If you were Abra and Pep says to you "I 'll give you this match and you give me the final", what would you do ?.

Apart from this being illegal game manipulation I would tell him to fuck off

Silva, Azpi, Chilwell, Kante, Jorginho, Mount all need a rest (though tbf Kante and Jorginho did get a rest v fulham. 

James, Zouma, Alonso and Ziyech should all be good enough to fit for a draw. 

Mendy 

Zouma      christensen  Rudiger

James           Kante       Jorginho        Alonso 

Ziyech          Pulisic 

Havertz 

17 hours ago, cosmicway said:

I would agree, take the points, then screw them over in the final.

2 hours ago, Supermonkey said:

Silva, Azpi, Chilwell, Kante, Jorginho, Mount all need a rest (though tbf Kante and Jorginho did get a rest v fulham. 

James, Zouma, Alonso and Ziyech should all be good enough to fit for a draw. 

Mendy 

Zouma      christensen  Rudiger

James           Kante       Jorginho        Alonso 

Ziyech          Pulisic 

Havertz 

No way should Zouma being playing against their press. That is a recipe for disaster as he takes too long on the ball and their front three will be all over him. 

Alonso is also a no go, I am one of his biggest supporters, but you do not play him against pace/teams that will have a lot of possession as they will target him. 

I would go with: 

Mendy

Dave AC Rudi

James Jorgi Kante Chilwell

Mount Puli 

Harvetz 

The front three is a bit difficult to predict. Mount really needs a rest, but can you risk losing his off the ball work against City's back line? Ziyech or Werner may come in for him. 

Go with the same team which started against RM.

They've had an extra days rest and had a much easier game midweek, especially on the mental side, so how much our lads have left in the tank for today will be crucial. 

Of course, 3 points would be absolutely massive but I'd be happy to come out of today with a point.  Sadly, can see us losing by a couple today.

18 hours ago, cosmicway said:

16 hours ago, hiterto said:

I would take the three points

Lol, what? CL winner automatically qualifies for next season, so top 4 becomes redundant at that point. I would gladly lose all of the remaining EPL games and FA Cup if it means we win the CL, not even a contest. I would laugh in Pep's face and not say anything.

Edited by manpe

2 hours ago, manpe said:

Lol, what? CL winner automatically qualifies for next season, so top 4 becomes redundant at that point. I would gladly lose all of the remaining EPL games and FA Cup if it means we win the CL, not even a contest. I would laugh in Pep's face and not say anything.

No, lets' assume first of all there can be no cheating.
There are safety catches, since both own oil wells, tankers, marijuana valleys and they can find something.
It's a two person game.
In 2003 Saddam Hussein made the wrong decision in the two person game. He did n't want to hang, the allies should n't really want war (unless they too were fools). So the solution of the two person game was for Saddam to resign and go to Switzerland. He did n't do it.
In our case ?
But after the foxes popped out maybe no.

Edited by cosmicway

Eeesh. In a game both sides absolutely want to (and in our case kinda need to) win I don’t like the look of our XI at all. 

Not so confident here and am kind of scared for Billy against that midfield. I can foresee City completely starving our attack of any service. 

24 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

I am afraid for Gilmour. He couldn't control Sheffield and Fulham yet City. 

I guess this game is thrown and I'm OK with it. 

I dunno, Billy seems a bit like the rest of our team, shows up for the big boys and not against the underdogs. I would rather he came on at 60 mins but he isn't a complete liability. 

My biggest worry is Alonso. As anyone who pays attention to my posts knows, I am one of the more ardent supporters of Alonso. However, even I recognise he can be a liability in games where the other team are going to have a lot of the ball and have pace going forward.