Man City 1-2 Chelsea

Jase

So, how much do we care about the result today, especially after Leicester and Spurs lost?

Surprised to see Werner starting after he started the last 4 games. I assume he and perhaps Kante will be rested against Arsenal?

Just now, Jas said:

So, how much do we care about the result today, especially after Leicester and Spurs lost?

Surprised to see Werner starting after he started the last 4 games. I assume he and perhaps Kante will be rested against Arsenal?

Kante and Werner both have monumental endurance so I guess they dont need the rest that much. have been happy to play thorugh a lot of games this season.

2 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Kante and Werner both have monumental endurance so I guess they dont need the rest that much. have been happy to play thorugh a lot of games this season.

Yeah but they're not machines either. Even Mount has finally been rested.

And Tuchel yesterday was talking about managing the players' workload because some may be in the red zone etc.

Marijuana, oil wells and Saddam Hussein on this thread?

Both coaches playing cagey with the lineups, prioritizing their next encounter. Interesting.

2 minutes ago, Jas said:

And Tuchel yesterday was talking about managing the players' workload because some may be in the red zone etc.

Yeah i am confident TT knows what he is doing and hope everyone will be as fit as possible for the FA Cup final.

1 minute ago, Jas said:

Yeah I made the post the other day that we needed to rotate in either this one or the Arsenal one.

Good decision now City are doing the same.

1 minute ago, Tomo said:

Good decision now City are doing the same.

Surprised City have rotated so much, TBH. They had one more day rest and did not have to travel. Can easily rotate in the remaining league games if they win the league today.

A loss or draw here wouldn’t be catastrophic due to results elsewhere, but my word a win would be gigantic. Because I can definitely see Everton giving WH a huge headache.

3 minutes ago, Jas said:

Surprised City have rotated so much, TBH. They had one more day rest and did not have to travel. Can easily rotate in the remaining league games if they win the league today.

And there next game is on Friday... really strange one. Would of been interesting to see what he would do if the fans was there...

6 minutes ago, Stats said:

And there next game is on Friday... really strange one. Would of been interesting to see what he would do if the fans was there...

My only guess is that Guardiola doesn't want to show his hands too much before the CL final.