Barnsley 0-1 Chelsea

Jase

Kepa has been good. Good take there also right before HT. Cant say much for the rest of them. Gilmour and Callum maybe too been better. Abraham, Ziyech, Pulisic anonymous so far. Pitch doesnt help but Barnsley managing to cope so why cant we? 

Edited by OneMoSalah

Just now, Superblue_1986 said:

Pulisic is becoming increasingly worrisome. I can't remember a good performance he's put in this season.

We all know what he is capable of from the back end of last season but he has to start finding some form soon.

Tbf hes not had a consistent run of games this season unfortunately, with the wee injuries he’s picked up over the course of the season so far also which have hindered him getting more prominent minutes. I hope we see more of him under TT from the start on the left side of the front 3, he is probably still the one player who will make something happen from nothing. Ziyech also can but has struggled first half and needs more games.

3 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Tbf hes not had a consistent run of games this season unfortunately, with the wee injuries he’s picked up over the course of the season so far also which have hindered him getting more prominent minutes. I hope we see more of him under TT from the start on the left side of the front 3, he is probably still the one player who will make something happen from nothing. Ziyech also can but has struggled first half and needs more games.

Pulisic's last injury was at the end of November. Has been back since then and has been involved in 13 of our last 18 games, including today. Only has 1 goal and 1 assist. 

Wasn't a fan of playing the 3 at the back in this game and wanted us to go 4-2-3-1 as thought it would suit our attacking players. Yeah really wish Tuchel switches the formation sometimes because the lack of attacking fluidity just isn't there.

4 minutes ago, Jason said:

Pulisic's last injury was at the end of November. Has been back since then and has been involved in 13 of our last 18 games, including today. Only has 1 goal and 1 assist. 

Really? Wow. Not great. Still think hes the sort of player we need to keep in the side, he carried us last season basically. 

Playing a back 4 now. Ziyech as a 10 by looks of it. Unless its a 433 but seems more 4231.

Edited by OneMoSalah

9 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Completely understand his season has been "stop-start" but every time I've seen him he seems to be really playing within himself, perhaps worried about injuries and his body holding up.

Hope he can get a run together because I agree, when in form and fit he's a real weapon.