Barnsley 0-1 Chelsea

Jase

1 minute ago, Jason said:

You could flip it the other way round. If Werner is firing in the left inside forward role, what will it mean for Pulisic? Getting a new CF will have more impact on Abraham than anyone else. 

True but if its a mix up of who to play on that if both were fully fit and firing, I think Pulisic would be the main guy in that position. His all round game is superior although Werners goals would be hugely beneficial.

And aye I think one of Abraham or Giroud will be gone this summer it we get another high level CF. I would say Abraham as Giroud offers more but hes younger, an academy player and may be harder to shift. Although he hasnt signed a new deal yet has he so maybe not.

2 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

True but if its a mix up of who to play on that if both were fully fit and firing, I think Pulisic would be the main guy in that position. His all round game is superior although Werners goals would be hugely beneficial.

It depends on what we want - someone to get on the ball and dribble past players or someone to stay on the last line/run into the space to stretch the opposition. They both have their strengths and it's nice to have options. 

Thank fuck. Gilmour and James fantastic there. Lets home this gives Tammy a bit of a lift because he has been hopeless most of the game as has Ziyech. He looked offside though fucking hell, miles off 🤣 least theres no VAR.

Edited by OneMoSalah