Barnsley 0-1 Chelsea

Jase

On 08/02/2021 at 21:58, Laylabelle said:

Barnsley...Fa Cup..went so well last time 

13 years ago wasn't it 😳,  I remember Barnsley beating Liverpool at Anfield the game before beating us.

Actually found the match chat from that game and you posted in it! 😄 

3 hours ago, James said:

13 years ago wasn't it 😳,  I remember Barnsley beating Liverpool at Anfield the game before beating us.

Hahaha @Laylabelle and @Fulham Broadway active there. Makes you feel old, doesn't it? 😄 I was probably too disgusted to comment on the game itself lol

Edited by Milan

3 minutes ago, Milan said:

Hahaha @Laylabelle and @Fulham Broadway active there. Makes you feel old, doesn't it? 😄 I was probably too disgusted to comment on the game itself lol

Does indeed mate! Don't know where the times gone, can't believe the forums nearly 15 years old! 😳

5 hours ago, James said:

Hahaha blimey!! Awww...off to Wembley we didn't go haha!! But free trains!!!

I'm looking forward to seeing if Tuchel changes things up today. Change for the sake of change is not necessarily a good thing, but changing things to gain an advantage is great. It still stings when Arteta had a tactical plan against us in the FA Cup final and we did fuck all to counter it.