• Kovacic
    • Mount
    • Giroud
    • Werner
    • Alonso (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Kante (sub)

5 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Much as I’ve enjoyed these last couple of matches, I hope TT brings Pulisic and Ziyech back in. We need our most dangerous attackers on the pitch since we know we’ll have so much of the ball.

It really isn't with Pulisic. Has been pretty anonymous this season compared to the form he showed last season. CHO, in each of his last 3 games, has done more than Pulisic has all season.

Ziyech has also been pretty underwhelming this season but no one is talking about it.

39 minutes ago, Mana said:

Pulisic, Ziyech and CHO all have talent within them. Again it goes right down to the coaching. Unless these players are like Messi and Hazard who can create magic moments on their own and score, they won't do much if not coached well.

Lampard couldn't get these players to click. Now let's see what Tuchel can do with these players.

This. I think Havertz, Ziyech and Pulisic are not at 50% of their level this season, someone must be responsible. I am positive about Tuchel getting the best of them very soon.

Hope he doesn’t play Werner tonight as a CF. Think him off the left with Abraham wouldnt be a bad shout. They play a back 3 so give him a chance to drift left and isolate their right sided CB.

Edited by OneMoSalah

The people who knew TT were right saying to expect changed lineups every match. Wow.

Ive gone into each of his first 3 (now 4) matches nervous since I have no idea what to expect.

Sad not to see Ziyech, CP, or Havertz in there. I know the latter 2 are out altogether. 

Wonder how Zouma feels. Mainstay who was playing every minute and scoring goals, now can’t get a sniff.

Just now, Mana said:

Why is Andreas picked? 😕

In three at the back you have Silva and Chris who played in the middle. Rudiger and before Tomori and Cahill played on the left. Zouma I think only on the right. If he plays it will be on the right replacing Azpi.

3 minutes ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

I actually like Werner playing as a second striker if thats where hes going to be.

That's what he should be playing as unless Tuchel decided to become Lampard all of a sudden...

Can certainly see Kante being sold this summer. Not getting any younger and doesn’t  really suit the quick, one touch, vertical style TT wants to play.

Ziyech not getting into the XI after I thought he was great against Wolves in Tuchel’s first game is strange.