• Kovacic
    • Mount
    • Giroud
    • Werner
    • Alonso (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Kante (sub)

4 minutes ago, kellzfresh said:

I hope Mount watched the performance of Foden and sees the level required for the creative role in a big team. 

Its not just about energy and running, Foden has that and also adds quality passes, shooting and dribbling in the box.

What about every other player that plays in there? 

Mount has been one of our best players so weird how you'd single him out, when the reason he is playing is because the other cams are underperforming. 

Foden is a phenomenonal talent and a much more attacking mid than mount is. A better comparison would be pulisic or havertz. 

Edited by Hutcho

4 minutes ago, Jason said:

If you're say Tuchel will get the best out of Pulisic, Ziyech etc, then the same should be applied for everyone. 

Oh, I definitely hope he improves under Tuchel. Positive about this.

5 minutes ago, Patrick Bamford said:

What else could it be?

Maybe he did not like his photos in GQ magazine 😄

17 minutes ago, Hutcho said:

What about every other player that plays in there? 

Mount has been one of our best players so weird how you'd single him out, when the reason he is playing is because the other cams are underperforming. 

Foden is a phenomenonal talent and a much more attacking mid than mount is. A better comparison would be pulisic or havertz. 

I hate all our creative players. I was one of the first that was never impressed with Havertz too. Only Ziyech has the talent to be on that level but we will see.

Chelsea as a club has gone down from challenging for the league because we have been satisfied with not having absolute quality as our creative midfielder like Lampard and Hazard