• Pulisic
    • Havertz
    • Werner
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Ziyech (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)

2 minutes ago, DanP2311 said:

Agreed. And Puli should be on the left, as he was when he saved Frank’s bacon over and over after the restart. I hope he is on the left today.

P.S. 3 keepers in the 18?

12 subs allowed to be on the bench. So...

Mount starts on the left wing again. Better yet, Ziyech and CHO are on the bench. This is a joke at this point, I was expecting it though.
Ziyech played 3 matches since March. In one of those 3 matches, he injured himself and the other two matches, he played 30 minutes.
People need to relax. If Ziyech gets injured again, people will moan that Lampard rushed him back. He was wearing knee sleeves on his injured knee one week ago.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

Just now, killer1257 said:

Jorgi can play better in a double pivot than Kova, yes.

What you just said is beyond ridiculous. I'm going to stay calm and just watch the game. When Jorginho flops in the next few weeks, I never want to see you talk about him on this forum. Deal?

2 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Ziyech played 3 matches since March. In one of those 3 matches, he injured himself and the other two matches, he played 30 minutes.
People need to relax. If Ziyech gets injured again, people will moan that Lampard rushed him back. He was wearing knee sleeves on his injured knee one week ago.

Lol never start him then

10 minutes ago, DanP2311 said:

Agreed. And Puli should be on the left, as he was when he saved Frank’s bacon over and over after the restart. I hope he is on the left today.

P.S. 3 keepers in the 18?

looks like Pulisic is on the left based on the lineup being read from right to left.

good lineup overall. Only gripe is Mount but i guess ziyech is not fit for 90mins yet and CHO cant be trusted.

2 minutes ago, Azul said:

How can someone go from almost being sold to Roma or Juve to being a regular starter in the team over our best player last season? It just goes to show how clueless our manager is ffs

Jorginho has been great this season. At least wait for him having bad games before criticising.