• Pulisic
    • Havertz
    • Werner
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Ziyech (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)

Just now, Blues11 said:

Our distribution in the back is poor. The midfield also lacked creativity, struggled holding the ball and we always looked to pass back thus nothing creative happened tonight. I'm sure Frank will be happy with the clean sheet though as he should be. 

Jorginho...

That changed the moment Kovacic came on...

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

it was never the system with kepa

the poor lad simply cannot stop a shot!!!

I do not remotely hate him

I pity him

and just am fuming we shit away £142m on him all told

Yeah I don't hate him - he's just Torres 2.0 

But we don't have 2 months. We can't keep playing shite for 2 months. It's not going to work.
You don't wanna hear it I'm sure. But we have a team where our new best lineup has 6 new players in. We can't just expect them to be amazing from the get go. Look at pulisic last season for example.

We've all seen glimpses and players being new doesn't excuse being shite. But I wouldn't say we've been shite. We've had shite moments but we've had some pretty good moments. Just a matter of knitting it all together.

I'm talking about us challenging for the title good to clarify. No excuses not to get top 4 with this team though regardless of the teething problems. But I think everyone knows that.

Some see this draw as satisfying, some as disappointing. I am part of the latter. Sevilla are not gonna win the CL this year and yet we struggle to create anything and even control the game. And yet again we rely on individual performances up front and it's not a surprise it didn't work. We had good spells but last 30 minutes and the middle part of the 1st half were embarrassing. 

If Sarri was still in charge, fans would be angry and fuming. 

4 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Basically the opposite of our games this season. Looked mediocre going forward but excellent at the back.

Silva and Mendy make a gigantic difference simply for the fact that there's no panic back there. Zouma is good for one or two howlers per match and he had a couple today. Luckily we weren't punished.

Yep and pair Zouma with AC who has problems with "matchday nerves" and you've got a mess at the back.

Just now, Hutcho said:

This is a good point. United winning champions league games doesn't bother me. Let them keep ole for it.

Maybe they may be a bit more confident going into Saturday the only downside. They definitely look more confident. He looks calm in goal. We had our dodgy moments this game don't get me wrong. But I was never as worried as I was during the second half vs Southampton.

Mendy needs to stay fit and play every game with a settled back line barring azpi/reece rotation

oh, lol, Manure have ZERO chance of winning the CL

not with those CB's

and PSG is FUCKED at MF

look at the dross they started and subbed in

e4d7eaac8f4077ab76beca3653a503ab.png

Depending on whether you are a half glass full or half glass empty person...

It's now just 3 wins from 8 games in all competitions this season, with only 2 wins in the last 6.

But, it's only 1 defeat from those 8 games and it happened after going down to 10 men.