• Mount
    • Werner
    • Havertz
    • Abraham
    • Azpilicueta (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

1 minute ago, Azul said:

Lampard doesn't look at performances, he starts the same guy that lost us the game against Liverpool. Unbelievable coaching. There seem to be no consequences to what Christensen does.

While I am a bit baffled Zouma is not starting today the one thing that can't be said about Frank is his ruthlessness with the squad in general.

Very few managers would have had the balls to cull two big CBs in the space of a year, especially a manager as young as him.

As for Christensen, my guess is (rightly or wrongly) they're looking at his potential ceiling and how CBs often peak late. 

Chill guys. There is only one cb on the bench which probably means Rüdiger is gone and Zouma had to be withdrawn for some injury or personal problem. I dont think Lampard has picked aC over Zouma and intentionally thrown Kurt out of the squad.

2 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Sorry i should have added as all as Chilwell and Mendy are in.

Yeah I think once everyone is fit a regular constant of Mendy, James, Silva, Chilwell and Kante should make a big difference defensively to the team.

Which performances are you talking about? Christensen was dogshit last season. Bro I'm not even responding to you anymore. You're clearly delusional.

Why you crying about a lineup which the only thing most people disagree with is 1 Centre back. Jesus.

Our whole defence was dogshit last season. We don't know the situation with zouma. But he's playing. Get behind the team and stop moaning. [emoji23]

Just now, Tomo said:

While I am a bit baffled Zouma is not starting today the one thing that can't be said about Frank is his ruthlessness with the squad in general.

Very few managers would have had the balls to cull two big CBs in the space of a year, especially a manager as young as him.

As for Christensen, my guess is (rightly or wrongly) they're looking at his potential ceiling and how CBs often peak late. 

He was awful last season though. How many chances are we going to give this guy? Enough is enough. 

Zouma and Tomori are better than him defensively.

7 minutes ago, Azul said:

Which performances are you talking about? Christensen was dogshit last season. Bro I'm not even responding to you anymore. You're clearly delusional.

AC has been decent this season

and I am a AC ripper

This is my biggest issue with Frank. You do not change your CBs all the time.

Zouma one moment is first choice the next one not in the squad?!

Olie 3rd choice striker, then 1st, then again 3rd. He changes all the time. 

Tomori from going on loan two weeks ago now is ahead of Rudi and Kurt?

Just now, NikkiCFC said:

This is my biggest issue with Frank. You do not change your CBs all the time.

Zouma one moment is first choice the next one not in the squad?!

Olie 3rd choice striker, then 1st, then again 3rd. He changes all the time. 

Tomori from going on loan two weeks ago now is ahead of Rudi and Kurt?

The guy is confused, be consistent with your team selection ffs