• Mount
    • Werner
    • Havertz
    • Abraham
    • Azpilicueta (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

1 minute ago, Unionjack said:

SHOULD be another rollover. I just hope Puli and Ziyech are getting near fit.

My choice

Tammy

Werner Kai Mount 

Barkley Kova

Ben Silva Happy Reece

Mendy

you forgot Drinkwater

:ph34r:

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

Mendy isn't ready to start tomorrow. Too tight a turnaround to play him in this game, according to Lampard.

Pulisic and Ziyech not ready yet but both are back in training. Hope they will be ready to play in the next week or two. 

7 minutes ago, Jason said:

Mendy isn't ready to start tomorrow. Too tight a turnaround to play him in this game, according to Lampard.

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

Pulisic and Ziyech not ready yet but both are back in training. Hope they will be ready to play in the next week or two. 

Chilwell and Silva are both fit to start but they will be managed carefully due to the amount of games coming up.

Silva and Chilly may not be fully up to speed as he says but I'd throw them in tomorrow still. Need to get minutes in their legs.

We'll probably (hopefully) see Werner on the left, Tammy up top, and Kai at #10 again tomorrow. And Willy in goal?

16 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Frustrating that it's going to take so damned long to see our full strength side. Watch, I bet we won't see CP and Ziyech until after the first international break.

The international break is just after next weekend. So...

Kind of expected. No point rushing them back for West Brom. A similar team to the Barnsley team with kante and reece added back in should hopefully do the job. Mendy was gonna be too quick of a turn around to just chuck him in. Yes he's a goalkeeper but he needs some time to have a rapport with his defenders

Last thing we want is rushing any of these players back to help us beat West Brom and cause longer term issues. Far as I'm concerned take their time. Make sure they are fully ready.

My only concern would be they just get fit and then have to go play internationals. As I can imagine for Morocco especially in their game they will be desperate to play him. I don't even know if the USA have any games. But if they don't then that could be ideal.