• Mount
    • Werner
    • Havertz
    • Abraham
    • Azpilicueta (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

3 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

Ill kinda take your point on AC but whats mount done wrong? 

Barkley played better than him in the Carabao Cup, should've started above him, besides the fact he is always shoved in, it also won't do him any favors to be fresh for the whole season if he starts every single match no matter his performances.

1 minute ago, R2D2 said:

Barkley played better than him in the Carabao Cup, should've started above him, besides the fact he is always shoved in, it also won't do him any favors to be fresh for the whole season if he starts every single match no matter his performances.

Mount was consistently good last year against PL clubs, barkley played OK against Barnsley, that's not a good enough reason to take his place

3 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

Nothing to do with criticism isn't allowed, u have your opinions i have my own. Doesnt make either 1 of us right, forum kinda pointless if we can discuss/argue our points wouldn't you say?

I criticised Lampard for starting Kepa against Liverpool, was I wrong? The manager is capable of making mistakes, don't act like thats not the case.

I'm not saying that I'm a clairvoyant or whatever but there are some things that even a baby could figure out. Christensen being favoured is one of them. 

12 minutes ago, Vesper said:

drinking game

drink every time someone argues about Mount as teacher's pet

:drunk:

Meritocracy or not, Personally I'm more concerned that someone in the club didn't learnt his lesson and playing Mount everywhere, everytime will finally end in some totally needless, nasty injury (knock wood) 

Would of liked to have seen Jorgi-Kovacic today. WBA gonna pack the middle of the pitch dont see the need for Kante as much. Suppose never know. They did look alright on counter v Everton but still Mount Kova and Jorginho last season at beginning was really good and fluid. 

Would of liked to have seen Jorgi-Kovacic today. WBA gonna pack the middle of the pitch dont see the need for Kante

I think Barnsley showed we need Kante.

Maybe for West Brom we don't. But in general that midfield needs a kante in it I think.

1 minute ago, Azul said:

I criticised Lampard for starting Kepa against Liverpool, was I wrong? The manager is capable of making mistakes, don't act like thats not the case.

I'm not saying that I'm a clairvoyant or whatever but there are some things that even a baby could figure out. Christensen being favoured is one of them. 

We all agree on kepa but he's consistently bad, AC is a different matter yeah big fuck up against pool, but am a firm believer in second chances, if am wrong ill say u was right but I won't pre judge just yet 

10 minutes ago, Jason said:

Will be interesting to see who is the main fella on penalty duty if we get one today...

Better be Timo. But watch everyone's favorite Mount step up and take it if we get one. :ph34r:

1 minute ago, fmsch24 said:

Question how can Christensen play when he was sent off with a straight red. Shouldn’t he be in a 3 match ban or did they appeal the decision 

Didn't he get a yellow at first and a 2'nd yellow after the ref reviewed it?

1 minute ago, fmsch24 said:

Question how can Christensen play when he was sent off with a straight red. Shouldn’t he be in a 3 match ban or did they appeal the decision 

He wasn't sent off for violent conduct. Hence, only one game suspension, which he served in midweek.