• Jorginho
    • Loftus-Cheek
    • Mount
    • Havertz
    • Werner
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Azpilicueta (sub)

If I knock back a few cans now, I'll be in the land of nod before the game starts. Fell asleep twice in the first half of the Wolves game. 

• Like 3
  • Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did anyone just see Werners interview? Fuck me he has got me fully gassed. A predator in the mind. What a signing. 

Switch Havertz to the middle and bring Odoi on for the wing.

I know we are winning and all but I am still seeing a lot of the same problems from last season. Big gaps between mid and defence as well as disjointed attack. We won't go far if we don't improve in t

Posted Images

Just now, !Hazard! said:

Has CHO actually done anything worthy of a starting place in recent times though

Agree - but if we keep saying that he never will. And if he cant play against a numpty team like Brighton he needs to go on loan!

Hoping to see RLC tonight over CHO. Nice  to see Pulisic start too but don't think he will. Would like to see RLC in midfield but think he will get pushed to the left again, they will interchange atleast. 

Think its going to be 4231

Kepa

Azpi Zouma Rudiger Alonso

Kante Jorginho

Mount

Havertz           Werner             RLC

Waiting alllll weekend and now waiting alllll day for our match has been tough. So anxious to see how the new boys look and also very nervous about how the exact same shoddy defense from last season will perform having had so little time to prepare and get up to fitness.

Agree - but if we keep saying that he never will. And if he cant play against a numpty team like Brighton he needs to go on loan!

Relax it’s just game 1, of a 50+ games season. And in fact he didn’t do anything special in pre-season against the same numpty team.
6 minutes ago, Ryan Fong said:

Relax it’s just game 1, of a 50+ games season. And in fact he didn’t do anything special in pre-season against the same numpty team.

Well if we think that way thre were MANY home games especially last season they were all shite against teams we SHOULD have beat.

I want us to start this season fresh and on the upbeat. Give all the lads a new start.h

13 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

Has CHO actually done anything worthy of a starting place in recent times though

Either we trust him in our squad, or he needs to go on loan. If he's not playing as our only truly fit winger, what's even the point

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, dreamcfc said:

Hoping to see RLC tonight over CHO. Nice  to see Pulisic start too but don't think he will. Would like to see RLC in midfield but think he will get pushed to the left again, they will interchange atleast. 

Think its going to be 4231

Kepa

Azpi Zouma Rudiger Alonso

Kante Jorginho

Mount

Havertz           Werner             RLC

We need pace on wings. If CHO does not start then move Werner there and play Giroud.

• Like 1
Why is kick off 815..such a random time
Let's see how much fun we have this season with corners

Because clubs agreed to TV live coverage to all 28 games in Sep, need to make sure there’s enough gap between two matches.
Just now, NikkiCFC said:

We need pace on wings. If CHO does not start then move Werner there and play Giroud.

Yea thats why I said they will interchange, Werner will drift wide and 1 of the big men take the CF role. Interesting I think it could work.

Otherwise maybe 433 and swap RLC and mount.