• Jorginho
    • Loftus-Cheek
    • Mount
    • Havertz
    • Werner
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Azpilicueta (sub)

Id like to see us use a high press for more than defence. We have skilled FAST players so quick runs with short fast passes should be 2nd nature. Both Werner and Kai were in high press attacks. Lets hope the idea is to get in score a couple quick so they just throw down tools and concede the game.

I hope for the best, but won't be surprised if it ends a draw (it's Chelsea after all :D ).

Yeah, we have some cool new players, but it means nothing if they are not fit and introduced into team properly. Since there was no preseason and life is not FIFA it's not set in stone that the the squad clicks from the start this year.

8 hours ago, Jason said:

Werner and Havertz?

Think Werner will definitely start. He has been training with the team for some time now. Not 100% sure with Havertz but think he will start. 

I'll be very surprised if he doesn't, James signed for Everton even later and he went straight in.

Unless he training suggests he's not ready (which going by reports suggest the opposite) would be silly not to start him.

2 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

I need to slow down had 6 cans of san Miguel already and its not even 7 am well excited!!!!!!!@@@

Good lad! I'm steaming! The Guinness has been going down like water since 2pm!
Going to be great just to be able to watch the game at home on the big screen with only the Mrs shouting at me to 'calm down calm down'

1 minute ago, Unionjack said:

Good lad! I'm steaming! The Guinness has been going down like water since 2pm!
Going to be great just to be able to watch the game at home on the big screen with only the Mrs shouting at me to 'calm down calm down'

Hshs yes mate I had to work today, got back at 5 averaging 3 cans an hour haha

27 minutes ago, Artandur said:

rumblings on twitter that Mount might be starting on the wing instead of Callum. That would truly make me mad

Has CHO actually done anything worthy of a starting place in recent times though