• Jorginho
    • Loftus-Cheek
    • Mount
    • Havertz
    • Werner
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Azpilicueta (sub)

Worried about the preparation for this. Hardly any time for training and Ziyech is injured.

59 minutes ago, Pizy said:

That fucking sucks about Ziyech. Damnit. But holy shit at CP being back that quickly. I wasn't expecting to have him for like a month.

I'm going to guess that without Ziyech, Havertz will start the season on the right with Mount in the #10 position.

Mount on the left and Havertz down the middle. CHO on the right. 

2 hours ago, Tomo said:

Inadvertently it may work for us as it allows us to introduce our new signings bit by bit instead of chucking all in and hoping it immediately clicks.

Hence why I think a midfield of Barkley, Kante, and Mount is probably what Lampard is opting for. Maybe Havertz at RW. 

6 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Hence why I think a midfield of Barkley, Kante, and Mount is probably what Lampard is opting for. Maybe Havertz at RW. 

I read, and probably pure speculation, Frank will ease him in at one of the wing positions until he adjusts to the league when possible.

17 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

I read, and probably pure speculation, Frank will ease him in at one of the wing positions until he adjusts to the league when possible.

I would actually expect this team. Maybe Werner on the wing and Giroud up top. 

Kepa

Dave---Rudiger---Zouma---Alonso

Kante

Barkley-----Mount

Havertz----------------------CHO

Werner

1 hour ago, MoroccanBlue said:

I would actually expect this team. Maybe Werner on the wing and Giroud up top. 

Kepa

Dave---Rudiger---Zouma---Alonso

Kante

Barkley-----Mount

Havertz----------------------CHO

Werner

I also think that Pulisic wont start after just 4 days of training. But Jorginho for Barkley and this should be our lineup.

Anyone just coming back from fitness or is touch and go then don't play them. The seasons way to long for pulisic to reinjure it and be out longer same with ziyech.

Play some sort of last years team but with havertz and Werner and hopefully that'll be more than good enough and then give everyone an extra week before Liverpool

12 hours ago, Alabama said:

Should start then...looking interesting..

I would rather not. Bring Pulisic off the bench if needed. Last thing we need right now is rushing him back and him re-injuring that hamstring again, like with Kante last season.