• Loftus-Cheek
    • Mount
    • Havertz
    • Werner
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Azpilicueta (sub)

4 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Well does the back 5 really make much difference right now? And IS Puli fit?

The rest MAYBE

WITH fit Puli

Puli Werner Kai

Mount Kova Kante

not fit Puli

Werner Tammy Kai

Yes, Pulisic is fit but the question is whether Lampard would want to throw him back straight into the firing line having just recovered from a hamstring injury and hasn't played any game recently. 

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Yes, Pulisic is fit but the question is whether Lampard would want to throw him back straight into the firing line having just recovered from a hamstring injury and hasn't played any game recently. 

I hear ya.

Was also wondering whether he would start the 2 lads straight in too? Even tho we all want it.

1 minute ago, Unionjack said:

I hear ya.

Was also wondering whether he would start the 2 lads straight in too? Even tho we all want it.

Werner and Havertz?

Think Werner will definitely start. He has been training with the team for some time now. Not 100% sure with Havertz but think he will start. 

3 minutes ago, Puliiszola said:

No Ross please. Would rather RLC start.

WTF has RLC done?

Hes still the same Bambi on ice I last remembered. Only now hes more broken!

Barkleys problem is his head! If he doesnt have time to think and goes with his 1st choice hes much better, OF COURSE Id upgrade and sell him/both in a heartbeat. But with the HG rules ............

4 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

WTF has RLC done?

Barkleys problem is his head! If he doesnt have time to think and goes with his 1st choice hes much better, OF COURSE Id upgrade and sell him/both in a heartbeat. But with the HG rules ............

RLC showed far more under sarri than Barkley has in the last 5 years.

RlC can provide us the drive and ball carrying that this mid without kova will be severely lacking. 

13 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

WTF has RLC done?

Rlc is creative , Barkley is a tractor on the ball

That was 2 years ago and hes not done nowt since. Some players never recover from injuries like him and CHO got.

RLC and Barkley were both being overhyped as usual as the next great England saviours.but both just had a purple patch. Yes RLCs stats were better but they were both pretty similar.

We all wanted RLC to be this big strong bulldozer crashing thru parked buses. But hes never taken his opportunities.

He would probably do good with a loan - CHO too but RLCs not that youngster any more is he. This season might be important for him, But the time hes going to get will depend on him.

12 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

That was 2 years ago and hes not done nowt since. Some players never recover from injuries like him and CHO got.

RLC and Barkley were both being overhyped as usual as the next great England saviours.but both just had a purple patch. Yes RLCs stats were better but they were both pretty similar.

We all wanted RLC to be this big strong bulldozer crashing thru parked buses. But hes never taken his opportunities.

He would probably do good with a loan - CHO too but RLCs not that youngster any more is he. This season might be important for him, But the time hes going to get will depend on him.

That was 1 season ago. He got injured just before the last game of the season. And he was injured for almost all of last season. And yes, some players don't recover from such injuries, while a lot do.

RLC and CHO have played no where near the amount of minutes or gotten the amount of oppurtunities to be put in the former braxket. On the other hand, Barkley is a bang average footballer, who can't provide us with anything even at his best.

4 minutes ago, Puliiszola said:

That was 1 season ago. He got injured just before the last game of the season. And he was injured for almost all of last season. And yes, some players don't recover from such injuries, while a lot do.

RLC and CHO have played no where near the amount of minutes or gotten the amount of oppurtunities to be put in the former braxket. On the other hand, Barkley is a bang average footballer, who can't provide us with anything even at his best.

It has frustrated me this season how FL hasn't given even a few minutes here n there to certain players. Yet continued playing others even tho they were playing shite. Time will tell wirh RLC. Ive been wanting to be proven wrong about him and will be happy to shout his name if he comes good. CHO is just a big ego and a hormone exploding. Hopefully the contract thing and Bayern will fade and he will get his leg over and he will sort his big and little head out.

HOPE they both have a great season.

Probably the most question marks about a Chelsea lineup in ages. We have no idea what the XI is going to be because even with injuries we still have so many players to choose from.

Have Brighton done any business? I don't even know who their main threats are. I know they let go of Glenn Murray and Aaron Mooy who was one of their better players last season.

I just really hope we don't look super rusty. I want to see us look sharp and aggressive like several other sides have this past weekend. Have some confidence and excitement going into Liverpool rather than anxiousness.