• Willian
    • Pulisic
    • Giroud
    • Barkley (sub)
    • James (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)

2 minutes ago, DDA said:

Let's batter these fuckers now. Go and get 4 or 5.

We need it for GD in case Wolves goes (and Leicester collapse utterly) on a tear and we drop points, we were only +3 coming in over them and a 2 goal win by them v us is a 4 point GD swing against us, and we likely will not add any (1 at most if we squeak a win) v Liverpool, or could drop some

One observation. Fans here on TC are an antsy bunch calling for movement, tempo etc. I am part of Chelsea groups where they made no mention of slow passing or movement in the entire half and are praising Alonso, Azpi's crossing, complaining about Norwich's low block 
TEMPO!

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

One observation. Fans here on TC are an antsy bunch calling for movement, tempo etc. I am part of Chelsea groups where they made no mention of slow passing or movement in the entire half and are praising Alonso, Azpi's crossing, complaining about Norwich's low block 

We do it because we are a ball possession side and tempo is everyting in that format

I'm glad I didn't have to witness Abraham attempt a scoopy-doopy with his knee for pulisic's Cross before landing on his shoulder. Then blaming pulisic for not planting the ball on his head

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

We need it for GD in case Wolves goes (and Leicester collapse utterly) on a tear and we drop points, we were only +3 coming in over them and a 2 goal win by them v us is a 4 point GD swing against us, and we likely will not add any (1 at most if we squeak a win) v Liverpool, or could drop some

You brain works at incredible rate of knots lol.

I read that and half way through the monkey started cycling around my head and crashing cymbals.

RLC looks shaky for me. Not surprised though. I prefer him right now as impact player. Thanks God for that goal as my nerves would have been all over the place if we went into H/T 0-0. Just need to get a second. Noriwch two FB will defo gain PL interest. Aarons gets more headline but Lewis is very talented.

Just now, Special Juan said:

Alonso is the safest and most bog standard left back you will ever see, he never tries to attack his man and his delivery is 9x10 utter shit.

While that is true most of the time tonight he’s been one of our best players, picking good positions when we are attacking and has been very solid defensively.... if he played like this every week he would have a real chance of staying.

Giroud has maybe been our most important player since the restart after Pulisic. He may fluff a few chances with clumsy footwork, but he is a true focal point. If he were 5 years younger he'd be our undisputed starting #9 next season.

What a ball in from Pulisic as was that turn and left footed shot.  I'm gonna need at least a couple more to feel comfortable if being honest.  RLC not looking up to speed yet sadly.

this Irish stream quality is great, but my dog are the adverts pure shite
eeeeek
it's like Moldova level quality
I've got wedges for 2 cents!!!

Thats nothing I stole ketchup stuffing it down my trousers! [emoji14]

The grandad checking the bed for his grandson on the ipad was sweet though