• Pulisic
    • Giroud
    • Barkley (sub)
    • James (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)

Just now, Vesper said:

Jorginho IS the definition of negative football on this team

The more I watch us, the more I feel like Lampard has lost the plot a bit. Yeah, Jorginho is not great but things look with good when we played him with Kovacic, Mount earlier this season. There was fluidity, mobility, good tempo to our game. Now everything is just slow and just cross, cross and cross into the box. Can't wait to see the "joy" on Werner's face when he keeps on getting these high crosses into the box next season!

• Like 1
  • Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

even though this was just a 1-0, it is not htat we have been hanging on for dear life. we could have scored more but we defended well today. too much negativity on here. this was a mature performance

Pulisic carrying us like Hazard did

You say this every season lol Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Not been vintage but speaking purely for tonight we've created more than enough and controlled most of the game, reason it's come to this is because of the lack of quality in crucial moments. 

But what about the tempo, the speed of play? We're playing the bottom side and an already relegated side but can't get going at all. 

• Like 1

krul has been amazing but we should have scored double figures from the chances. i cant remember asingle game where we did not have chances for years and not taken 90% of them.

3 Points is 3 points (hopefully), but more than a win, wich should be a formality here, I hoped for some optimism for a season's finish and I'm definetely not geting it tonight

That was painful. Painful, painful Chelsea.

3 points is all that matters at this stage but I feel somewhat robbed, don't know why...

At this stage of the season... Points are points and those are crucial so I'll take it. Least we won't have any '3' memes this game

• Like 3