Mikel John Obi

Badboy

Who the fuck cares about 'sexy football' if the results are like yesterday?

More importantly what the fuck is 'sexy football'? I personally found RDMs tactics, to completely nullify Newcastle's attack, very 'sexy'.

More importantly what the fuck is 'sexy football'? I personally found RDMs tactics, to completely nullify Newcastle's attack, very 'sexy'.

This is why in the back of my mind I thought RDM at least will do sort of good, cause he has the experience of the PL. And that helps out a lot when setting up game against other PL opponents.

Not to mention he was already at the club as assistant manager/temp manager for the last season.

We didn't play sexy football due to Bertrand now did we? He needs to stop playing there.

I wish I can down vote this comment. He played there to shut down, Ben Arfa, and he did his job. We will see Bertrand against teams with tricky RW (Man U.) just like we will see Ramires for teams with good LW. RDM is only concerned with winning. Nothing else.

so hatas go ahead & find holes in his game

Passing should be the least important aspect in the role he plays. That's why generally in the double pivot a player like him is played alongside a 'passer' or DLP. Compare Mikel's stats shown there to Lampard who is meant to be this player (which is 85.6% over the 3 games).

He was great the other day against Newcastle, Meireles also did well to help him out a lot.