Mikel John Obi

Badboy

Passing should be the least important aspect in the role he plays. That's why generally in the double pivot a player like him is played alongside a 'passer' or DLP. Compare Mikel's stats shown there to Lampard who is meant to be this player (which is 85.6% over the 3 games).

I disagree. Passing is an important part of his game because one of his primary duties is to help the team control the possession, and even though he doesn't attempt many difficult passes, it still takes a lot of experience and skills to achieve such admirable passing statistics.

Where's Slojo saying how shit Mikel is? Oh wait he's banned :Goober:

I'm right here, after another shit Mikel performance and an embrassing 4-0 defeat which could be worse.

Oh and by the way i was never banned :)

Mikel wasn't that bad today. He had a lot to do, so he struggled, but so did the rest of the team, and there were a few players who did far worse than he did.

He had a terrible performance, and as a lot of people where saying, how the hell is he still on the field. But no one played well today, Lampard is also to blame. Don't think playing this way is going to get us far, as we cannot scrape out results throughout the whole season when we are giving the team too many chances. It's not going to happen, only the odd game we will get luck like that.

He had a terrible performance, and as a lot of people where saying, how the hell is he still on the field. But no one played well today, Lampard is also to blame. Don't think playing this way is going to get us far, as we cannot scrape out results throughout the whole season when we are giving the team too many chances. It's not going to happen, only the odd game we will get luck like that.

why dont you get a job or even a life Julie

I swear sometimes some people watch different games than I do!

He was one our rare decent performers yesterday. Some of what he did, like when he managed to keep the ball between four Madrid players before getting past all of them, were just brilliant. MOTM for me.

How anyone is bashing Mikel for yesterdays embarrassment is beyond me.... Think it's time for everyone to jump of Frank's dick and start questioning weather he can still do a job for us in the big games because it was just terrifying watching Lamp's bomb forward like a CAM and then watching him run back slower than a black taxi cab.

Mikel appears to have reinvented himself this season as a deep-lying marauder but that is surely exactly what Chelsea do not need when he is playing alongside Frank Lampard and behind the likes of Eden Hazard, Juan Mata and Ramires.

"It's the same role for me as last year, trying to keep the balance, trying to keep the shape," Mikel claimed, before going on to admit he was finding it more difficult this term.

"It is, it is, but it's up to the manager and it's something that we all have to look into."

Told you he wasnt cut for a free flowing style

How anyone is bashing Mikel for yesterdays embarrassment is beyond me.... Think it's time for everyone to jump of Frank's dick and start questioning weather he can still do a job for us in the big games because it was just terrifying watching Lamp's bomb forward like a CAM and then watching him run back slower than a black taxi cab.

from my vantage point that was exacting what Brana was doing. It seemed that he caught the Boswinger disease <_<

from my vantage point that was exacting what Brana was doing. It seemed that he caught the Boswinger disease <_<

Yea mate... Brana was such a beast at right back last season for us but that if in all truth he was only a beast when we were playing so defensively. I remember when we played United and attacked quite a bit and he kept getting caught out.

Mikel appears to have reinvented himself this season as a deep-lying marauder but that is surely exactly what Chelsea do not need when he is playing alongside Frank Lampard and behind the likes of Eden Hazard, Juan Mata and Ramires.

"It's the same role for me as last year, trying to keep the balance, trying to keep the shape," Mikel claimed, before going on to admit he was finding it more difficult this term.

"It is, it is, but it's up to the manager and it's something that we all have to look into."

Told you he wasnt cut for a free flowing style

Lol, because he said he has to adjust his role a little he's not cut for free flowing style? Busquets is a similar player to Mikel, he isn't cut for a "free flowing" style either is he?

Oh wait.