Mikel John Obi

Badboy

How is it a ridiculous point when it's evident Mikel has been awful recently?, there's no logic. Fair enough you can disagree and point out that there's still the rest of the season to go.

No it's not evident, it is just your opinion which many people on here disagree with.

Mikel seems to be given instructions to go forward a little bit more (like against Reading where he assists Hazard on the pen) because that's clear he's quality when it comes to play a little bit higher. Mikel's passing accuracy doesn't seem to suffer if he plays 20 yards or 80 yards from his goal.

What's a bit worrying at the moment though is those apparent instructions being given to Mikel, like "everyone goes forward" and I do think Robbie is behind that.

But at the moment the main problem is elsewhere, the front 3 is static when we have the ball (or asking the ball in the wrong zome) and lazy when it happens to defend. It has then direct implication on the double pivot who's exposed

I am having the same worry that you are-that RDM's instructions are too aggressive. I also have seen how the front 3 being static has allowed the counterattack to overwhelm us in the central midfield, but I think the biggest problem has been just lack of proper shape. We really have a whole bunch of central attacking midfielders and wherever we put them on the field, they want to revert to their original position. Mata and Hazard especially are both playing the same position on the field which means that we have no shape for attack or counterattack. RDM needs to instruct Mata to spend more time on the left and use Moses/Marin on the right to get the proper shape. We also have had Ivanovic bombing forward with no cover on the right which leaves us exposed. RDM definitely has some work to do. I'm not quite sure what direction RDM wants to take the squad right now. ( Meireles being sold doesn't help that.)

I hope my paycheck won't be lost while being sent to the other side of the earth :ph34r:

Same price as usual :ph34r:

What I tweeted yesterday: You can find many other figures on Squawka.com

Frank #Lampard: 83 passes fwd, 56 backwards (60%/40%). John Obi#Mikel: 115 passes fwd, 65 backwards (63%/37%). #ClichéKiller

Average defensive pass length: #Lampard: 17.33m, #Mikel: 15m. Average attacking pass length: #Lampard: 14m, #Mikel 16m.#ClichéKiller²

Long ball average length: #Lampard: 35.5m, #Mikel: 41.67m. Overall average passing length: #Lampard: 14.67m, #Mikel: 16m.#ClichéKiller³

Don't worry they never are...

Squawka.com, now that is an amazing website. It won't swallow as much of time as this site but nontheless: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/HomePage

TV Tropes will ruin your life.

Claude Slothelele

Make fun of me all you want, give it a few years and we will see who is laughing in the end, whilst you've tied yourself down with your stupidity.

But don't worry save yourself the homeless jokes, because it will come in handy as i wont bring them up against you when it happens to ya in 5 year time.

What where you?, 5th choice keeper about 500 years ago?.

I played professional sport until I was 25 then other team sports till I was 60 ....I still play sport and work ....while you only play on computers...

Your life over before it began ....no wonder your father threw you out..

spend some time improving your English ,,were not where...

I played professional sport until I was 25 then other team sports till I was 60 ....I still play sport and work ....while you only play on computers...

Your life over before it began ....no wonder your father threw you out

Haha sure Herbert, i just go on my computer?, okay then forget the College and i the work week ends with my uncle. You know nothing of my personal life so why comment on it?, i do not understand. See who is laughing in the end, what have you done with your life?, fuck all mate, that's why you're on talkchelsea at your age.

You think you trying to put me down is going to matter?, haha i still got my life ahead of me, I'm 17 years old, i know what i want to do and i know I'll make it one day, where as you can never restart!.

Haha sure Herbert, i just go on my computer?, okay then forget the College and i the work week ends with my uncle. You know nothing of my personal life so why comment on it?, i do not understand. See who is laughing in the end, what have you done with your life?, fuck all mate, that's why you're on talkchelsea at your age.

You think you trying to put me down is going to matter?, haha i still got my life ahead of me, I'm 17 years old, i know what i want to do and i know I'll make it one day, where as you can never restart!.

you are a born loser JULIE