Timo Werner

Captain Ahmed

6 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Karl Heinz Rummenigge just said that he is disappointed in Werner that he chose us. He said that RB Leipzig are at the moment maybe a bigger club than Chelsea and Werner should have gone to Pool or City or to the big Clubs in Spain. Fuck him and Fuck Bayern.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

This I supposed sounds contradictory given Werner's flirtation (if you like) with Liverpool but interestingly, he said this earlier this year...

https://www.skysports.com/transfer/news/12691/11953899/timo-werner-unsure-over-joining-liverpool-manchester-city-or-manchester-united-from-rb-leipzig

"At this time in professional soccer there are two different variations. The first is to be part of a team like Liverpool or Manchester City. They have a good working team. The teams have also great coaches.

"But this is the question: do you want to go to that kind of team, because the situation is already that hard for each member and you want to be a part of it? That's one point you have to look at.

"The other side are teams which need some big changes, because they just won a few big titles, but they are not able to compete on the highest level anymore. For me Manchester United is one of these teams.

"So at this point of my career I'm asking myself: do I want to be part of a new team, to build up something new, or do I want to stay at my team and make something great?"

36 minutes ago, Jason said:

Werner will likely need to get physically stronger to cope with the Premier League but otherwise, he is similar in size to Aguero and the latter hasn't done too badly in the Premier League...

Hopefully he can cope with the physicality of the league, but I rather see him similar to Vardy. Both in stature, speed, style of play and shooting style. If he can provide similar goal output to Vardy and still give high number of assists then he has done well imo.

23 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Karl Heinz Rummenigge just said that he is disappointed in Werner that he chose us. He said that RB Leipzig are at the moment maybe a bigger club than Chelsea and Werner should have gone to Pool or City or to the big Clubs in Spain. Fuck him and Fuck Bayern.

Is he on crack? RB Leipzig a bigger club than Chelsea? 

7 minutes ago, kellzfresh said:

Hopefully he can cope with the physicality of the league, but I rather see him similar to Vardy. Both in stature, speed, style of play and shooting style. If he can provide similar goal output to Vardy and still give high number of assists then he has done well imo.

Not too sure about that comparison. If a team defend deep against Vardy, he can become totally ineffective because he is not able to use the pace of his and is not all that great with his link-up play etc. I guess some would say it's the same with Werner but at least with him and he has more room to improve, one can see he is trying to improve his all-round player, to not just be a counter-attacking player. You can see it in games, the comments from Nagelsmann and even the stats/charts back that up. 

Is he on crack? RB Leipzig a bigger club than Chelsea? 
He said at the moment you can say that leaving Leipzig for Chelsea is maybe a step backwards. He gave as an example that Bayern slaughtered us lol.

He should definitely play similar to Vardy. His main asset is his pace and finishing whilst physically quite weak.

No one has been able to be as successful as Vardy with that skillset in the premier league. Anelka was 6ft+ and strong. Aguero is a stocky bastard.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

34 minutes ago, Jason said:

Not too sure about that comparison. If a team defend deep against Vardy, he can become totally ineffective because he is not able to use the pace of his and is not all that great with his link-up play etc. I guess some would say it's the same with Werner but at least with him and he has more room to improve, one can see he is trying to improve his all-round player, to not just be a counter-attacking player. You can see it in games, the comments from Nagelsmann and even the stats/charts back that up. 

I feel Werner would still cope if teams defend deep against him. He has a powerful shot on him and can score some long range goals if he doesn't have space to run. After all leicester is 3rd on the premier league table and smaller teams tried to park the bus against them to cope but Vardy still did well. 

Werner will still need time to adapt though, but I like his chances. He is definitely not a Morata or Torres signing. He has way more tools in his box.

2 hours ago, Jason said:

First, it was John Barnes and now Robbie Fowler. :lol: Gosh, those Liverpool fellas are really salty when things don't go their way, do they?  

Was just about to link that.....theres a good fucking reason these pool cunts are so hated everywhere. Like small children losing their candy whenever they get it up the ass. Grown ass men acting like petulant kids.

1 hour ago, killer1257 said:

Fuck him and the horse he rode in on......in what fucking world is RB as big? Its a comment from a man that still has visible marks on his body thanks to us killing them in 2012.

1 hour ago, killer1257 said:

I wonder if he thought the same when Bayern took Gotze and Lewandowski off Dortmund when they were dominating Bayern for a couple of years?

Werner's best performance of the season. He practically has a free role, interchanging with players. Like I said, Abraham will play alongside him unless against big teams where there will be enough space to play the striker position alone.

Werner's best performance of the season. He practically has a free role, interchanging with players. Like I said, Abraham will play alongside him unless against big teams where there will be enough space to play the striker position alone.

Only bad thing is that Mainz is a rubbish team. Norwich is better than them

26 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Only bad thing is that Mainz is a rubbish team. Norwich is better than them

You wouldn't be saying that had Abraham or Boga done what Werner did. 

2 hours ago, Jason said:

I don't think Bayern have recovered emotionally from that 2012 Champions League Final loss at their own ground...

Bayern are so insecure when it comes to us. It's not just 2012 it's the beating we gave them in 2005, robbing Ballack for nothing and standing upto them re CHO.

It won't happen but if we do the impossible in the second leg it would be a troll list almost akin to what we have on Spurs.

You wouldn't be saying that had Abraham or Boga done what Werner did. 
Abraham plays PL, so I do not have to worry about that. He is judged on PL Level, not Bundesliga level.

There are some differences between Boga and Werner. First of all, Sassuolo is a garbage team itself (I like them though lol) and when you read my reports in Boga in that thread, I should have mentioned how bad they are and only Boga delivers and Berardi is also ok. Second of all, I would also say that Norwich beats Spal, Lecce and Brescia. Thirdly, I judge Boga based on his big games like Juventus, Roma and Inter, in which he scored great goals, while playing in a garbage team and not when he scored against Brescia. And even if I did, it is harder to score goals for Sassuolo than for Leipzig. Leipzig has some good players overall and their squad is good enough for CL. Sassuolo is garbage and their overall squad is not good enough for EL (not including Berardi and Boga)