Timo Werner

Captain Ahmed

58 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

I know he is seen more as a player who plays in a 2 upfront but surely if we are spending 50m on him he will be used as a striker and not outwide? 

I don't know why people are obsessed with thinking we'll move to 4-4-2 because of Werner. Sure, that's an option but we are getting him because of his versatility to play in various attacking positions. We may play him up front or as an inside forward of the LW, like he has been doing for Leipzig.

28 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Rafa Honegstein just confirmed it's a matter of dotting the I's and crossing the T's, its done, the terms are agreed and it's a matter of a medical and that's it.

Where did he say it?

EDIT: Never mind.

RB have 10 men so he hasnt seen the ball at all but just now ran at 2 players on the counter from his own half. Poor pass to the support though.

RB are so deep hes definitely playing as a lone central striker lol

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

He missed some good chances today, but in all honesty Upemecano cost them that game by his sheer petulance. 

Werner was always on the shoulder of the last man and his pace is something else. RB should of been out of sight and Werner should of punished them.

9 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

He missed some good chances today, but in all honesty Upemecano cost them that game by his sheer petulance. 

Werner was always on the shoulder of the last man and his pace is something else. RB should of been out of sight and Werner should of punished them.

I didn't watch it, but Paderborn are DREADFUL, they would get relegated in the Championship

£23.87m
Total market value

they have two players worth over £1.53m

Sebastian Vasiliadis
Central Midfield
Oct 4, 1997 (22)    Greece
Germany    30.06.2021    £2.88m  

Jamilu Collins    Jamilu Collins
Left-Back
Aug 5, 1994 (25)    Nigeria    30.06.2021    £2.16m  

I am pretty sure that you would have not said this if Tammy missed those chances today. You would have said something like"He is not good enough and we need a more clinical striker. He can't score goals blabla".

This was by the way Paderborn. They did not win their last 11 matches because they are that bad.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

I am pretty sure that you would have not said this if Tammy missed those chances today. You would have said something like"He is not good enough and we need a more clinical striker. He can't score goals blabla".

This was by the way Paderborn. They did not win their last 11 matches because they are that bad.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

I said Werner should of punished them, am I wrong? or are you going to keep constantly going around the forum with the same agenda and puffing out the same rubbish?

We get you don't like Werner, and Paderborn or not he should of put them chances away. But like you say he's shit at finishing, his pace is poor, he wears his socks wrong and his hair should be lighter.