• Mount
    • Willian
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Abraham
    • Pulisic (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)
    • James (sub)

45 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

He really should. Given the squad we have at the beginning of the season I would have thought that squad is bang average and we would be lucky to finish in the top 6. But Lamps has not only made the players better already. Today was the first game we won as underdogs we won because of superior tactics. Game management, man management, player development, tactics.... what more do you want from a coach? I will be interested how he does when he gets Roman's big cheque book. But so far it is only a small number of issues holding us back. Lamps has already succeeded at things big name managers liek Jose, Carlo, Conte have failed. When we inevitably hit a dry spell, I hope Lamps will be given all the time he needs, his learning curve has been impressive. He is destined for great things as a manager here or elsewhere.

I don't agree with one thing. Conte was brilliant. The only thing that screwed him up is his fight with the board and he lost desire when he didn't get what he wanted. 

But are you as Chelsea supporters not very happy  with the freshness and  joy sparkling from this Chealsea team. And change in Philosophy

This so much better than horrible Parking the bus football"". No more  splashing enormous amounts of money on buying foreign players.. But a core  of homegrown talents guided by a few experienced players. Attacking tacticks. And a coach who knows the DNA of the club..

So i hope that after the transferban Chelsea wont fall back to their previous manners.

Edited by Kicker Conspiracy

1 hour ago, Kicker Conspiracy said:

Poor Quality match. Ajax worst european performance in last two years. Also chelsea didn't reached to their full potential.but it was a  well deserved victory.( Alltough the disallowed ajax goal was not offside)

We miss  Frenkie de Jong deerly.

Congrats to Chelsea and hopefully a better match at Stamford Bridge.

BTW I really like this years Chelsea. Probably , You won't win trophies this year but its enjoyable to watch and the future is bright for the blues

you lot should come play in the EPL, lolol

or we all do a super league

and say fuck the 100 or so odd farmers teams in the top 6 or 7 leagues

there is no way you can tell me it is thrilling to watch Ajax away at 

FC Emmen
Fortuna Sittard  
Heracles Almelo   
VVV-Venlo
RKC Waalwijk   
PEC Zwolle    

etc

etc

etc

lolololol

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

FC Emmen
Fortuna Sittard  
Heracles Almelo   
VVV-Venlo
RKC Waalwijk   
PEC Zwolle    

etc

etc

etc

lolololol

There's been some talks about combined Dutch-Belgian league. Not exactly a superleague (I hope that shit never happens) but it would make the domestic competition a lot better. That would probably be 6th best league in Europe with quite a few big clubs in there, namely Ajax, PSV, Feyenoord, Anderlecht, Genk and Brugge

1 minute ago, !Hazard! said:

There's been some talks about combined Dutch-Belgian league. Not exactly a superleague (I hope that shit never happens) but it would make the domestic competition a lot better. That would probably be 6th best league in Europe with quite a few big clubs in there, namely Ajax, PSV, Feyenoord, Anderlecht, Genk and Brugge

Benelux League

minus the Lux

roflmaoooooooooo

although I adore Luxembourg as a little country

I would deffo not freak if my job transferred me there

they just are SHIT for footie

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

FC Emmen
Fortuna Sittard  
Heracles Almelo   
VVV-Venlo
RKC Waalwijk   
PEC Zwolle    

etc

etc

etc

lolololol

For a team from a small country there is no choice, Matches against RKC or VVV are miles away levelwise  compared to the games Chelsea plays weekly.  The dutch league is called the Micky Mouse competition.

We dont start every year with at least 200 million from tv revenues..

Therefore for club like Ajax its impossible to compete structurally with the big EPL clubs.

But we have our own identity and philosophy and Cruijff DNA

It will happen occasionally that we'can compete on the main stage or even win trophy's and afterwards we dissappear in anonymity for a while

But we always come back. 

In two weeks at Stamford Bridge for example