• Kovacic
    • Willian
    • Mount
    • Abraham
    • Zouma (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

5 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

He didn't train yesterday so is probably out. Honestly I can't see us winning tomorrow. If us or Utd win tomorrow I would be shocked. 

Hopefully we can win tomorrow. We need to start picking up points especially with ucl coming up.

36 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

without Kante, I am less optimistic about us not tiring in the 2nd half.

I am not sure about tiring in 2nd half has anything to do with kante. Two games that he played for us, pool and Leicester, we still got battered in 2nd half. 

With kante, we are just ok defensively, without him we are a disaster. 

5 hours ago, communicate said:

I am not sure about tiring in 2nd half has anything to do with kante. Two games that he played for us, pool and Leicester, we still got battered in 2nd half. 

With kante, we are just ok defensively, without him we are a disaster. 

It’s a bit of both. Not keeping possession and not winning second balls makes you run constantly chasing the opposition.

the main reason I disagree with the singling out being done, esp azpi. Someone will always look bad and it is usually in defense, but it’s always the team.

Yeah I'm usually pretty optimistic, but winning this one will feel like a bit of a miracle. Kante and Emerson out, Alonso in... I'm hoping he will have the game of his life to claim his stake, but what I think will happen is that he will be targeted and it will pay off for them. Zouma being his cover on that side isn't encouraging either.

8 minutes ago, Jason said:

Not saying we will win but christ, looking at some of the reactions here, you would think we are facing Man City and not Wolves...

We are a side currently inferior to the likes of leicester; utd and on par with Sheffield. With our defence up against Jota, Jimenez, in-form Traore etc...now we lost our best defender for the match - the anxiety is retraceable. I do not expect us to lose, a draw would probably be a decent result, a win would be a highly surprising.

Not saying we will win but christ, looking at some of the reactions here, you would think we are facing Man City and not Wolves...
We were outplayed by Sheffield United for large parts at home, we are without our best player and Alonso is nailed on to start.

You honestly think most of the comments aren't warranted?

1 hour ago, Magic Lamps said:

We are a side currently inferior to the likes of leicester; utd and on par with Sheffield. With our defence up against Jota, Jimenez, in-form Traore etc...now we lost our best defender for the match - the anxiety is retraceable. I do not expect us to lose, a draw would probably be a decent result, a win would be a highly surprising.

54 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

We were outplayed by Sheffield United for large parts at home, we are without our best player and Alonso is nailed on to start.

You honestly think most of the comments aren't warranted?

Don’t get me wrong. The pessimistic views are warranted but till the point people think we have absolutely no chance against Wolves?

It is probably likely that we will be left fuming and exasperated over the defending and performance again but at the same time, there’s quality in this side. If we play to our potential, we can win this - it’s Wolves, not Man City - and at some point, we gotta improve, gotta play better as a team, with or without several key players. We can’t keep on putting the last few average performances forever.