• Kovacic
    • Willian
    • Mount
    • Abraham
    • Zouma (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

Just now, !Hazard! said:

Bizarre lineup. You would expect Azpi to play as CB if we're going three at the back and yet there are three other CB's there as well? And why on Earth is there Willian instead of Pedro or Pulisic

Because Pedro was injured for some time and Willian has been training a lot since he came back

Loving all the pessimism on here. Geeez

I like it. Without kante we need the defensive help and alonso has proven himself to be a very good wing back.

Only slightly strange one is Willian. But in lamps I trust. So let's go!

Just now, Vesper said:

experimentation continues

Image result for black girl roll the dice gif

I am actually quite impressed with this line up. That is the best line up because having both Alonso and Azpi, who belong to the worst RBs in the PL,in a back four wold be a disaster. Now, we have enough CBs to cover their mistakes.

5 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

Bizarre lineup. You would expect Azpi to play as CB if we're going three at the back and yet there are three other CB's there as well? And why on Earth is there Willian instead of Pedro or Pulisic

Azpi as wing back is a bit bizzare. Not sure he has the ability to go one on one. 

Its an interesting cal going with a back 5. For Mount and Alonso I think it is perfect but no idea how Jorginho and Azpi will cope with their positions.

I am curious how it will pan out. At least its not as predictable as what Sarri did with us.

Lamps had plenty of time to work on this over the intl break with many palyers remaining on the trainings ground so maybe he will get it right this time.

7 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

I am actually quite impressed with this line up. That is the best line up because having both Alonso and Azpi, who belong to the worst RBs in the PL,in a back four wold be a disaster. Now, we have enough CBs to cover their mistakes.

Lol. If you want to protect your fb you play defensive winger and problem solved.