Super Frank Thread

1 minute ago, Mana said:

Even if you are saying this isn’t Lampard’s fault, it kinda is the MOMENT he signed that contract.

I said this a billion times, he is NOT ready to manage a elite club who is in disarray. The squad isn’t ready for a rookie to take over. If he gets sacked, I’m not going to be all sad. Because he did this to himself.

He's not going to get sacked. Your mad to believe that is going to happen. The board are happy with him and will continue with him. 

3 minutes ago, Mana said:

I don’t see him being a coach next season if this continues and finish 6th/7th. Especially when better coaches are available.

I think 7th was the expected level for us. So it would not change anything. 

However I do see this season similar to Benitez season where we finish 3rd because everyone else was so bad. 

Likewise, here we will finish top 4 just because everyone around us is bad. 

I think we are more than 3 class signings away from challenging.  Especially after tonight. Weaknesses and liabilities almost everywhere. 

A ST, RW, CAM, LB, and CB (maybe even GK now) looks to be required.

The blueprint is fine, the tools however aren’t. 

3 minutes ago, Mana said:

I don’t see him being a coach next season if this continues and finish 6th/7th. Especially when better coaches are available.

You are right but then you folks will still moan about the manager when something goes wrong and ask for him to be sacked and replaced with someone else. It's a never ending cycle. 

Just now, Nicco said:

Get Pochettino in before he goes to United but of course we won't do this better let this wannabe send us even more behind the top.

I agree, Pochettino will never draw against Arsenal with an extra man.

You are right but then you folks will still moan about the manager when something goes wrong and ask for him to be sacked and replaced with someone else. It's a never ending cycle. 
Typical Chelsea fans never wanting a long term Project.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

I think the appointment was silly being made when it was. He needed more time to get used to management and experience. But now have I wouldnt want him sacked...another season. Have a window. But we cant keep playing way we are and expect other teams to drop points. We're only where we are really as they havent taken advantage but they can..with the run we have especially 

Just now, Mana said:

It does because the ramifications of not having CL is huge. We cannot attract good players when we are out of the competition.

We can do better than Lampard. If he proves himself to be a good coach elsewhere, like what we did with a Mourinho we will get him back. But right now, this is too big for him. Everything is falling apart.

No we can't, his the best we got because the board and owner wanted youth. We will be continue with him no matter what. 

And I call this, this will be a Benitez season. We will finish in top 4 and we will be scratching our head how the heck we did that. 

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

Thats how football works. Managers come and go.

The criticism being levelled at Lampard is way over the top given the struggles someone far more experienced like Sarri had with this squad.

Where Sarri could fall back on is when teams cottoned on to how we were playing and we started getting blitzed regularly, he made us much more defensively solid but just slow and tedious on the ball. But he had a match winner in Hazard. I'm sure the stat last season was something like without Hazard's goals we'd have been in the bottom half. 

You put Hazard back in this team and we'd easily have 6-8 more points, probably more because these tight games we're failing to win or kill off is where his importance is highlighted.

2 minutes ago, Nicco said:

If this was Sarri the fans would've hunt him down with torches but little English fairy Lampard gets away with all this shit.

If that was aimed at me i wouldn't, check my posting history, apart from a minor wobble when we lost 4-0 and 6-0 in quick succession I was firmly supportive of Sarri.