• Kante
    • Kovacic
    • Hazard
    • Pedro
    • Giroud
    • Willian (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Zappacosta (sub)

Arse players will be in desperation mode. They absolutely need to win this or their season will have been a massive disappointment. Also for summer recruiting.

Our players already know they will have CL football and will be under much less pressure. Probably already thinking about their holidays.

With our injuries on top of that I'll be very surprised if we win. It's nice as a fan knowing that this isn't a "must win or we'll be devastated for months" sort of match. It will be that for Arse fans.

Their defense is as shite as ours is so it should be an open match. Maybe Hazard will give us one last mega performance and Giroud summons his top form in a final against his former club.

46 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Nope I am the same, got a feeling we are going to get beat.

They will be desperate, they know its a must win, not only for the throphy but the CL. We have alot of injured players....a betting man would say Ars for the win, heck most of us think that way. I would play defensive and hit then hard on the counter. If we go out and play footy we will get done somehow and you know it......com'e on CHELS, lets bring these fuckers down.

I'm firmly in the not confident camp I'm afraid. Must win game for them, Emry's record in this competition, the 2-0 win for them in January where we never laid a glove on them plus our injuries and the uncertainty of Sarri's future. Would like to be more positive but I can't be.

Meh we lose we lose. Least we have champions league.. Just rather it wasn't to Arsenal! We win.. Be a surprise haha. So optimistic for this one not! 

Won't be surprised if we lose... Long as we don't miss chances and faff around and do the usual play